Thread: Monk archers sound bug.

Default Monk archers sound bug.

They sound like they're shooting matchlocks. So I was wondering if there's a fix for this anywhere? Sinfonia Semplice doesn't seem to work (it can't find my dir, it's on another drive).

Default Re: Monk archers sound bug.

Yeah, even after I got it to work, still no go

Not sure

Gonna try installing it to my SSD I guess, see if that fixes it.

Changed the location, did the Sifonia thing and it still sounds like muskets.

Dunno how to quote the post I want to quote, but here's the link for the fix. I used number 3.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12663158

To anyone with sound issues, you should be aware that the default Sinfonia_Semplice is a 'mod' type pack and TROM is a 'movie' pack. Movie packs are basically mod packs that load automatically if they're in the data directory, and always load after mod packs. Since TROM has its own (outdated) soundfix, Sinfonia must load after TROM. You can do one of three things:

1. Use Pack File Manager tool to turn Sinfonia into a movie pack. Although this method does work, its worth noting that you cannot truly establish a load order between different movie.packs, no matter how you name them (alphabetically).
    2. Turn TROM into a mod pack and use Shogun Mod manager to load it before Sinfonia's mod pack.
    3. The safest method: Turn TROM into a mod pack, and Sinfonia Semplice into a movie pack. This guarantees TROM loads before Sinfonia Semplice.

Pack File Manager
    File -> Change Pack Type -> movie, mod, etc, then Save
    Last edited by Lithuex; May 13, 2014 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santini View Post
    Yeah, even after I got it to work, still no go

Not sure
    Hey, just want to say that thank you for your work!