Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sengoku Gekokujo: Bugs/Dev/Patches (Patch 5 5.23.14, RotSFotS)

dowdpride's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Sengoku Gekokujo: Bugs/Dev/Patches (Patch 5 5.23.14, RotSFotS)

Thanks.

Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Santini View Post
    You want the main install of Sengoku Gekokujo (not the base TROM) and the patches
    Could you confirm if the links in this post in a different thread are the ones you refer to when you say main install of Sengoku Gekokujo? Or perhaps only the first link from there is the main install, then instead of the second link there we use Patch 5 from this thread, which is the most recent currently. Or do we include all 5 patches on top the main install?

I think it would be a good idea to include the main install link in the OP of this thread, instead of being in the second page of another thread started by another person. Unless I'm missing something incredibly obvious and it is in the OP of this thread, but took me a bit to figure out what might possibly be the necessary files to try this mod out. Though of course, still awaiting confirmation on my guess.

I can assure you that you only need two files:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ywhqvektd...ekokujo_v4.rar (the main file)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkc6hirsbq...kujoPatch5.rar

The second link is a cumulative patch of No. 5

DeMolay's Avatar Senator

Thanks Marengo , i wanted to play this mod again , i agree with Dooz , it would be good to post these links in the official download thread cause i had a hard time finding the right links to get the latest version , actually without you posting these links , i wouldn't be able to play it

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Santini View Post
    You want the main install of Sengoku Gekokujo (not the base TROM) and the patches
    huh, sorry if this sounds dumb. but where can I find the main install for the mod?

EDIT: oops, I should have read the thread.

MaskedWaltz's Avatar Tiro

Is it just me or is the market building chain bugged? It seems that the market district lvl 1 building does not allow me to build the subsequent higher lvl markets
    Last edited by MaskedWaltz; October 06, 2014 at 09:10 AM.

Hey, great to see this mod being supported. One question though, are the previously TROM3-compatible mods stil compatible? I'm referring to Unit Variety Project and the Alternative Clan colours mod; both are stickied in the main TROM3 subforum.
    The afore-mentioned personage has been marked for honorable execution
    in accordance to the lawful tradition and practice of the Morag Tong Guild.
    The Bearer of this non-disputable document has official sanctioned license
    to kill the afore-mentioned personage.

Okay I seem to be getting a bug where when one of the main clans are defeated (around turn 30ish-40ish) Shogun freezes and I have to start task manager to exit out.

Quote Originally Posted by novar1ce View Post
    Okay I seem to be getting a bug where when one of the main clans are defeated (around turn 30ish-40ish) Shogun freezes and I have to start task manager to exit out.
    Same here. It's turn 24 as Mori, and the mod keeps crashing during the Takeda turn every time, propably when they conquer the Ogigayatsus last province (reloaded about 10 times, always the same result). Maybe the defeat of the Ogigayatsu causes a conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by Belharkar View Post
    Same here. It's turn 24 as Mori, and the mod keeps crashing during the Takeda turn every time, propably when they conquer the Ogigayatsus last province (reloaded about 10 times, always the same result). Maybe the defeat of the Ogigayatsu causes a conflict?
    I don't think its the case for JUST the Ogigayatsu as I also had the problem with the Ogigayatsu but I replicated the crash with the Takeda and Oda clans.

I don't know if it is a recent update that CA and steam have implemented or what, but these patch files cause a program crash on every attempt to start a new campaign. The regular Trom 3 1.91 files still work however, it's just the SGpatches.

Quote Originally Posted by Belharkar View Post
    Turn ten for me looks to be the same crash bug.

I've been getting consistent crashes on AI turns as Otomo. I've had them on Honma, Takeda and Kanbe. In the mean time, I've just been saving every five turns, so when a crash happens, I can go back to an earlier save. Seems to not consistently crash if you go back ten or so turns.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedWaltz
    Is it just me or is the market building chain bugged? It seems that the market district lvl 1 building does not allow me to build the subsequent higher lvl markets
    Actually that's a base TROM thing. In order to 'force' the AI into doing sensible things, it's disabled so you can only have one market in existance at any one time. If you upgrade to a Kabuki-whatever, you'll be able to upgrade another market place to a market. Same thing happens if you try and make a Sake den through that market-place thingy.
    Last edited by Alfonzo over Innsmouths; April 11, 2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Alfonzo, Master of Quoting

I have found a bug, that has CUT ME TO THE CORE. Otomo Tercoes....crash the game. I've spent an entire campaign, lusting after them, and when I finally get them - they crash the game when entering a battle.

Mod seems pretty cool, but pretty unstable. I keep CTDing during end turn

I just realized that I have mod manager for Shogun 2, and it recognizes the main file for the mod, but not the patch. Maybe that has something to do with it? Should I get ride of Mod manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Of the East View Post
    I just realized that I have mod manager for Shogun 2, and it recognizes the main file for the mod, but not the patch. Maybe that has something to do with it? Should I get ride of Mod manager?
    Not really. Mod Manager is still needed. The patches don't show up - they're movie files, and are used to overwrite the existing files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12