Thread: (Profile) Sebidee's Profile [Rome 2]

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default (Profile) Sebidee's Profile [Rome 2]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rome 2:

Attila

Things I can do: Unit creation, unit stats, variantmeshes, unit cards, a teeny tiny bit of animations, database editing, texturing.

Programs: (Kind of average but) PFM, assembly kit, Hex editor, Gimp 2.

I have a love for unit modding and actually find creating the units to be more fun than using them though obviously I am a TW fan (and actually love Rome 2! wow!). I always aim for historical accuracy. I've also done some mods that change some of the battle mechanics of Rome 2 like removing many of the Battle Advisor's speeches and adding a knock down effect to missiles.

Right now I am working on a large project for Rome 2 called Sebidee's Unit Roster Overhaul, you can check out my hosted forum given to me by Gigantus and TWC for which I am very grateful. I am expanding the rosters of all playable factions with unique, useable and historically accurate units. I just recently passed the milestone of 300 units and still have mods to make! The overhaul will also come with some retextures as well as improvements to the mercenary and auxiliary systems. Every individual component of the overhaul will be released as a separate standalone mod. I've made 13 mods so far 11 of which will be included in that overhaul.

I learned modding from others and I would really love to help anyone who wants in on it. PM me if you need a hand, though I can only really help you with the stuff I listed! I may also make a couple of tutorials on the tips and tricks I've picked up.

My workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...workshopfiles/

My hosted modification forum: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...oster-Overhaul

I am also doing some tutorials:
    How to transfer variantmeshes from assembly kit to PFM
    Sebidee's Complete Guide to Unit Creation
    Sebidee's Guide to Advanced Unit Creation
    How to Remove a Unit from a Unit Mod

Thank you for reading and don't be afraid to PM me if you need anything!

Rome 2 Mods

Attila Mods

Videos

Last edited by Sebidee; April 29, 2015 at 02:54 PM.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!