Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 100.00%
  • no

0 0%

Thread: Bring back Senate?

Default Bring back Senate?

Back to this wonderfull mod again after a break and trying to take up Rome 2 again after patch 12. Sieges still broken and for some reason battles seem in slow motion. Even the fast forward doesn't work. But enough of that horror.

Although i love the Cursus honorum that this mod has simulated i still miss the Senate meetings and missions. Adds some trigger events to the game that spices it up a bit. Perhaps the Optimates and Populares can be the two parties on the Senate Aproval meter. Should one meter get out of whack say above 80% against you there is a check for a chance for Civil war. The party against you decides if you are fighting to defend the Republic or support the wannabe dictator.

I still miss actualy having the senate screen and the missions (possibly only issued against countries currently at war with). Vanilla had the mechanism and it was nice except for tieing it to seperate Roman factions. It can be tied to the players behavior (populares love conquest, Optimates love completing the missions it hands down). In this way you can actualy control if you defend the Republic or a Future Caesar.

Realy the only thing missing from this awesome mod. Well that and recording accomplishments (like 2 time consol credited and so forth.)

You guys can do anything! consider it!
    Last edited by CatoTheYounger; May 06, 2014 at 06:29 AM.

Default Re: Bring back Senate?

I'd like to vote 'yes' but it says I cannot vote on this poll ...