Thread: Raids on the Nu Scorpii System, Castor, Patru

Default Raids on the Nu Scorpii System, Castor, Patru

In the silence of the empty space pirate ship was heading to the Nu Scorpii planet. Ruled by the family of the Ignatius. This will be the first for a long time, a serious test for the crew... If someone could now look into the ship, would see a complete focus on the faces of the crew... felt that tense atmosphere...

1xCorsair
    Skills:
    +2 Guerilla Warfare Expert
    +4 Veteran Jump Navigator
    -4 SOS call

Last edited by Demon Soul; May 04, 2014 at 07:03 AM.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

Default Re: Raid on the Nu Scorpii System

SOS Call:
    2/20 chance the raiders are seen as they’re making an approach, alerting local defenders and allowing them to intervene. A battle will be rolled before the raid can happen.
    8/20 chance the victims get an SOS call out as the attack is underway. A battle may be rolled after the raid has happened.
    8/20 chance the victims cannot send an SOS but do put up a fight. No battle.
    2/20 chance the victims are taken completely by surprise. +10% loot.

1-2, the defenders of Marcarb are caught completely by surprise (+10% loot)
    3-10, the raiders are able to prevent the victims from sending an SOS call
    11-18, the victims get an SOS call, a battle may occur after the raid has begun
    19-20, a battle will be rolled before the raid can happen.

Modifiers: -4 SOS (pirate), -5 SOS (Guerilla Warfare)

Rolled a 18 - 8 = 10. The raiders are able to prevent the victims from sending an SOS call and are able to loot the system before patrols can come help.

Loot: Trade income based on 2 trade lanes but only one of them is currently filled (as far as I can tell). Total trade income is 50,000.

Rolled a 2, so [(2*2%) + 8% (traits)] = 12% of 5,000 Crowns is 6,000 Crowns Looted.

Nu Scorpii will lose 6,000 crowns of it's trade income next year.

Pirate ship safely flew in Castor System. After the last not enough successful raid, the crew is hoping that this time they will have more luck...

1xCorsair
    Skills:
    +2 Guerilla Warfare Expert
    +4 Veteran Jump Navigator
    -4 SOS call

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

SOS Call:
    2/20 chance the raiders are seen as they’re making an approach, alerting local defenders and allowing them to intervene. A battle will be rolled before the raid can happen.
    8/20 chance the victims get an SOS call out as the attack is underway. A battle may be rolled after the raid has happened.

Modifiers: -4 SOS (pirate), -4 SOS (Guerilla Warfare)

Rolled a 15 - 8 = 7. The raiders are able to prevent the victims from sending an SOS call and are able to loot the system before patrols can come help.

Loot: Trade income based on 2 trade lanes with a total trade income of 115,000.

Rolled a 2, so [(6*2%) + 8% (traits)] = 18% of 115,000 Crowns is 23,000 Crowns Looted.

House Altair will lose 23,000 trade income next year.

As a result of these two raids on Core World Planet Systems, news will quickly spread to the remaining Core Worlds and all planet systems within 3 space jumps of any Core World within 12 hours. The remaining worlds of the Empire shall learn of the raids in 24 hours.

Empire wide detection rolls are now increased by +3 as soon as the news reaches the various systems.

- Boss, we got an incoming call from our base, it's Adam. 100 informed his boss through the comm in briefing room.
    - Accept it.
    Said man leaning his hands on the edge of the table, staring at the displayed map.
    The conversation was also carried out through Intercomm.
    - Why did you change course? They were to be only two raids and return to base.
    - And why do I have to explain to you? I'm the one in charge here, remember? Seems to, that you also forgot how you should refer to the commander.
    - ...you're risking a lot. News about raids on the Nu Scorpii and Castor has even reached us here. They are looking for you. If they catch you.
    - They don't catch us and I do not see the need to continue our conversation. 100, disconnect us.
    - Yes Boss. Also- we have reached the Patru system.

Default Re: Raids on the Nu Scorpii System, Castor, Patru

OOC: What do you want here?

Well, I want my character raid Patru. You have already made rolls for this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13826801

SOS Call:

Modifiers: -4 SOS (pirate), -4 SOS (Guerilla Warfare)

Rolled a 17 - 8 = 9. The raiders are able to prevent the victims from sending an SOS call and are able to loot the system before patrols can come help.

Loot: Trade income based on 2 trade lanes but only one of them is currently filled (as far as I can tell). Total trade income is 50,000.

Rolled a 2, so [(2*2%) + 8% (traits)] = 12% of 125,000 Crowns is 15,000 Crowns Looted.