Thread: What would be awsum

Default What would be awsum

Make the british american conflict for independance,this has shown a popular era before by battlegrounds 1 and 2. The americans and english would gole it up!
    The multiplayer battles would also be more grudge like .

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: What would be awsum

omg... lol srry not to sound mean but this has already been discussed and there probably will not be a british - american war expansion coming out for NTW II..... the ones who made the one for NTW are still hard at work with NTW 2 so i its possible but not likely that it will be made

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

battleground have ugly models and skins
    make me sick

Mooncabbage's Avatar Ducenarius

Like, lots of fun though. TBG Source is really nothing but a reskin though, very dissapointing. The game feels very..... beta.

Also, could someone please make a sticky with all the posts that have ALREADY been posted a million times or something? I mean, it's good to see some life in this forum again but all the same...

what would be awesome would be to learn how to spell properly - oh and maybe learn to read too =P

Also, could someone please make a sticky with all the posts that have ALREADY been posted a million times or something? I mean, it's good to see some life in this forum again but all the same...
    people don't read stickies, and I don't like having an entire screen filled with stickied threads.

Mooncabbage's Avatar Ducenarius

*sigh* I know you're right. Couldn't you post an FAQ though? Surely people would atleast read those... And if not it's their own problem when their thread is deleted.

PS. More of the form "FAQ. READ BEFORE POSTING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED" kind of thing.