Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Future Plans, Previews and Historical Discussions

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Future Plans, Previews and Historical Discussions

I think that... no. I wrote to them many times but CA ignored me.
    I saw Sassanid as Arbas few months ago. After it I wrote many messages to CA. They didn't give me any message. Two days ago I saw gameplay with Sassanids without any update. They look like Arabs from Islamic era. I must write public thread about mistakes of Sassainds. They didn't give me any chance to don't make it. :/

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Future Plans, Previews and Historical Discussions

Why not add the rashidun caliphate (arab, muslim) , since the fight between byzantines, arabs and persians was a very importante event.

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Quote Originally Posted by Nouser View Post
    Why not add the rashidun caliphate (arab, muslim) , since the fight between byzantines, arabs and persians was a very importante event.
    Yes it was but Islam didnt exist in the fourth century so it would be anachronistic, for another mod that's a good idea.

would that not be anti-practical?

I mean, why create a whole new mod when this could be added in this mod?

Could you add huns as playable faction? with realistic models I mean not those Sarmatian models
    https://www.youtube.com/user/andrew881thebest youtube channel dedicated to rome 2 machinimas and movie battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeOCm5MJJ14 battle in Germany from "Gladiator" movie remade

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Afraid that wont happen. We we're debating it once a while back but never went for it. Attila is coming soon and we'll be shifting our attention to it, so our work on CROC is almost done. So no, that will not happen.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I do not suppose you are going to spill the beans, on what it is you are going to do with 'Attila'?

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

We're still working out the specifics of it, but yes, soon we will

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Excellent, still a shame to leave this behind

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

It's a shame, but hopefully we can bring over some real quality to Atilla. I'm really somewhat worried about it based on what I have seen.

zboia's Avatar Foederatus
    Cheagriv,OPILLIA,Halytschyna,Königreich Galizien und Lodomerien,Austro-Hungary empire

Hi Dresden & Co. ! Awesome job ! Awesome mod ! Thank to all ! But pls add :

1. For Roman factions, Franks and Goths Crossbowmen ( Balistaries )

2. Buildings icons, interface and general map from Attila

3. Church in big towns and Change graphic, add building from Attila

4. In 324 B.C CONSTANTINOPLE

5. Add real Huns face from Attila

zboia's Avatar Foederatus
    Cheagriv,OPILLIA,Halytschyna,Königreich Galizien und Lodomerien,Austro-Hungary empire

Add real face from Attila ! Pls

The unit cards for artilleries, ships and Hunnic units are in vanilla design. Do you guys still have plans to replace them with Bullgod style cards or just leaving everything and moving to attlia?