Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Constantine: Rise of Christianity Bug Reports

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity Bug Reports

Any luck? More importantly did I upload that properly? Heh wouldn't be much help to you if I buggered that part up. I had another of the same mysterious freeze, this time with a battle of only 5K. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with reinforcements joining in. Still screwing around with it though, just to help work with ya as much as I can. The battles that don't freeze truly are epic, especially considering how you actually can watch the combat, rather than have it end in five minutes. Thanks again, whether you can help or not, your mod is simply AWESOME!!!!

I ran the battle you posted a couple times and was never able to get it to stall

I think it may be the unit sizes and new textures perhaps coupled with your machine (specific graphics card or something?)

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Strange, I'll keep a closer eye on it, see if I can't tell if it's something specific. I doubt it's the textures, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the unit sizes. I haven't checked, but can I lower unit sizes? Stupid question I know. This is honestly the only mod I've played that causes it to freeze up on me, don't however think that diminishes in my mind how friggin awesome your mod is!

Frankish striped tunics have their textures change depending on view distance. Will fix soon.
    Last edited by Ahiga; August 24, 2014 at 04:10 AM.

Also, it's a tedious but I think useful task. When I was working with CROC I didn't realize what Imposter models were, so I didn't use them for a lot of stuff. When I was trying to solve an issue I had for future LOB units, I realized Imposter has something to do with the sprites. I think it also improves performance as the game refers to them at a certain distance to take off stress. Since we don't have them referred to for a lot of items, I'll need to fix that! So I will need to go through CROC's item entries and add in imposter references for them.

Why roman units cap donīt have any shields? itīs a bug or is intentional? i think they should have shields like their soldiers...it looks better!
    Thanks!

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    Also, it's a tedious but I think useful task. When I was working with CROC I didn't realize what Imposter models were, so I didn't use them for a lot of stuff. When I was trying to solve an issue I had for future LOB units, I realized Imposter has something to do with the sprites. I think it also improves performance as the game refers to them at a certain distance to take off stress. Since we don't have them referred to for a lot of items, I'll need to fix that! So I will need to go through CROC's item entries and add in imposter references for them.

I went through and did that with the horse variants a while back (horses were showing up invisible at range). I'll post them in spoilers here for reference. I'll post them in the order they show up PFM.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

<VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bodyparts" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/reins.rigid_model_v2" >
    <SLOT name="bridle" />
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_a.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_a.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_b.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_b.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_c.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_c.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_d.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_d.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_e.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_e.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" />
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_bronze_full_a.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_rawhide_full_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask1="0" mask2="1" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/01_horse_tint_armor_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask1="0" mask2="1" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_bronze_full_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_rawhide_full_a.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/reins.rigid_model_v2" >
    <SLOT name="bridle" />
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_a.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_a.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_b.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_b.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_c.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_c.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_d.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_d.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bodyparts/default_horse_e.rigid_model_v2" imposter_model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/horse/bodyparts/default_horse_e.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/roman_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/roman_bridle_02_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_iron_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" mask1="2" mask2="1" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_bronze_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_rawhide_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_iron_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_bronze_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" />
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" />
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/01_horse_armor_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/02_horse_armor_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/01_horse_tint_armor_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/01_horse_tint_armor_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>

<VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bodyparts" >
    <SLOT name="bridle" />
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" />
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_bronze_full_a.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_rawhide_full_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask1="0" mask2="1" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/01_horse_tint_armor_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask1="0" mask2="1" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_bronze_full_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_rawhide_full_a.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" />
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/roman_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/roman_bridle_02_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_iron_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" mask1="2" mask2="1" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_bronze_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_rawhide_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_iron_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\armour/croc_cataphract_bronze_75%_a.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" />
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01b_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask1="2" mask2="1" />
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" />
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01b_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask1="2" mask2="1" />
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" />
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>

<VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bodyparts" >
    <SLOT name="bridle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_d.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_d.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_d.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/hellenic_saddle_01d_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/hellenic_saddle_01d_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_high_saddle_only.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_roman_saddle_only.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_old.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_high_saddle_only.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/hellenic_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/hellenic_bridle_02_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/celtic_bridle_02_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_c.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_c.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_c.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/hellenic_saddle_01c_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/hellenic_saddle_01c_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_roman_saddle_only.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_old.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/hellenic_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/hellenic_bridle_02_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/celtic_bridle_02_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/hellenic_saddle_01b_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01b_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01a_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01b_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01c_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01c_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01c_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01c_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>

<VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bodyparts" >
    <SLOT name="bridle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_c.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_d.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/hellenic_saddle_01c_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/hellenic_saddle_01d_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_c.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/celtic_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_d.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/croc_saddle_cloth_hellenic_c.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/celtic_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>

<VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bodyparts" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>

<VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bodyparts" >
    <SLOT name="bridle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/roman_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask1="0" mask2="1" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="saddle" />
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/tint_roman_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/tint_roman_bridle_02_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/tint_roman_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="bridle" >
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="saddle" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01a_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01b_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\saddles/iberian_saddle_01b_tint_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="reins" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/tint_roman_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/tint_roman_bridle_02_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="1" mask1="0" />
    <VARIANT_MESH model="variantmeshes\_variantmodels\horse\bridles/tint_roman_bridle_01_lod1.rigid_model_v2" mask0="2" mask2="0" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="armour" >
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

Hiho
    i just played some rounds on this great promising Mod, i really love the era.
    Here are some small minor "bugs" in case you like to know
    I was playing as Iceni, well the western Romans and i guess the
    - christianity is called punic religion for building purposes
    - the goveners get sometimes inaktiv after couple rounds, like in the prepatched vanilla versions
    - the boats have strange pictures

on the campaign on very hard difficulty, i was already in war with the "red" Romans and they attacked me right on the first turn, so no total idleness but during the following war they got a little more inactive but the agents were nicely active.
    the battles were very long on veryhard and a little faster on easy, but the moral is weird. it seems the generals are invisible. when they route they do it quickly and all together, even the elite.
    letīs see if i see something else BUT the mod is great besides the regular DEI keep up the great work
    Thanksalot Zaaroverandout

Quote Originally Posted by Zaar View Post
    Hiho
    i just played some rounds on this great promising Mod, i really love the era.
    Here are some small minor "bugs" in case you like to know
    I was playing as Iceni, well the western Romans and i guess the
    - christianity is called punic religion for building purposes
    - the goveners get sometimes inaktiv after couple rounds, like in the prepatched vanilla versions
    - the boats have strange pictures

on the campaign on very hard difficulty, i was already in war with the "red" Romans and they attacked me right on the first turn, so no total idleness but during the following war they got a little more inactive but the agents were nicely active.
    the battles were very long on veryhard and a little faster on easy, but the moral is weird. it seems the generals are invisible. when they route they do it quickly and all together, even the elite.
    letīs see if i see something else BUT the mod is great besides the regular DEI keep up the great work
    Thanksalot Zaaroverandout
    Are you using the English version of the game? The religion and faction names shouldn't be like vanilla.

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

Hi Dresden

well i installed it once in german to make shure i understood it right and i couldnīt hear mark strongs voice anymore
    then i changed it via steam back to english and all written was english except the voices.
    so i changed steam into english again and reinstalled R2 and it worked, it is written and spoken in english BUT some textes in DEI and RoC like the garnisonrecruitables and other textes are still blank and i thought this would just be some little bugfeatures....
    so you are saying it is not supposed to be called iceni? well on the campaignstart upper menue it says Pritanoi but the description says already Iceni and one feature says children of andraste..chartgebonus,blablabla....hm thats weird
    Maybe i should verify the cache AND reinstall it...to make shure it is english?
    Thanks for the hint, though.

No it should definitely not be called Iceni

Noticed just yesterday that when the new throwing axes impact with the ground it makes the same noise as an artillery round hitting the ground. Can someone else confirm this?

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

hmm, i did a verify cache thingi and it didnīt work... iīll reinstall it and let you know if it worked then.

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

ok, just for the statistic.
    to change the language while itīs already installed and a verify cache didnīt help so a clean install worked out fine and now I BELIVE you
    i am just curious if the changing of the mods without verifing thingi will change it again? or is it just a language thing?!?

Just noticed that it seems like the textures aren't showing up properly on the new custom thracian cloaks. They're all appearing gray, or is that just me? Same goes for the new quilts for the horses. Just plain gray without any texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaar View Post
    ok, just for the statistic.
    to change the language while itīs already installed and a verify cache didnīt help so a clean install worked out fine and now I BELIVE you
    i am just curious if the changing of the mods without verifing thingi will change it again? or is it just a language thing?!?
    Every language version has their own text files. So, changing the text in the English version doesn't necessarily change anything in the other versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus183 View Post
    Just noticed that it seems like the textures aren't showing up properly on the new custom thracian cloaks. They're all appearing gray, or is that just me? Same goes for the new quilts for the horses. Just plain gray without any texture.
    Probably just an incorrect entry or a missing texture, I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus183 View Post
    Looks like the latest patch has made the mod incompatible. Damn CA and their girl warriors.

EDIT: Nice job updating the mod so quick. Did sniff out some variant errors though:

Auxiliary archers (Sagitarii) have the hellenic dagger listed incorrectly, so it's not showing. In the variant it's listed as hellenic_dager.rigid_model, whereas it should be a double G. Pretty sure that's just an innocent typo

Foederati cavalry officer seems to be missing a spear in the variant.

Praetorian cav seems to have helmets not showing up. Another typo in one of the helmet variants perhaps?

In one of your helmet variants you've used an italic helmet that's supposed to be invisible. I don't know if it's just me but it's not invisible, so it's clipping with the actual ridge helmet.

Artillary crews for the romans appears to not have been changed.

Think that's all I've found so far. Mod is amazeballs either way though, proper well done guys!

Think most things on that list still needs fixing too. Noticed that the issue with the Sagitarii is there on the mounted version too. Also the the foederati archers/skirmishers/slingers have their daggers/seax listed under weapon 1 with no attach point, so they're not showing up.

I thought I fixed some of those things, I will check them out.

When I research the technology to get the Comitatenses reform the unit upgrades are odd. The Legio Milites (swordsmen) upgrade to Comitatenses Hastati (spearmen), while the Legio Hastati (spearmen) become Comitatenses Milites (swordsmen). So an army with eight units of swords and four units of spears end up with four units of swords and eight units of spears after the reform.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Golog View Post
    When I research the technology to get the Comitatenses reform the unit upgrades are odd. The Legio Milites (swordsmen) upgrade to Comitatenses Hastati (spearmen), while the Legio Hastati (spearmen) become Comitatenses Milites (swordsmen). So an army with eight units of swords and four units of spears end up with four units of swords and eight units of spears after the reform.
    I can confirm this too.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast