Thread: A dark corridor (Private RP)

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Default A dark corridor (Private RP)

Viggo asked Lord Varsens to meet with him near the Assembly, in a dark corridor far away from curious eyes

He stood there and waited

Double A's Avatar person man

Default Re: A dark corridor (Private RP)

Lord Varsens arrives, with his Special Forces hidden just in earshot in case things started to go horribly wrong.

ooc: It happened to me before and dark corridors aren't exactly the friendliest of places.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Lord Varsens arrives, with his Special Forces hidden just in earshot in case things started to go horribly wrong.

ooc: It happened to me before and dark corridors aren't exactly the friendliest of places.
    OoC: Would've done the same thing

Lord Varsens. I'm glad you were able to come.

Viggo did not know what to think of Varsens

Let's cut to the chase. May I ask who do you intent to vote for?

No one I truly wish to be emperor has a chance or even horse in the race, but I am currently going to back Lord Ignatius. There are certainly worse choices, and I have been promised the Lord Treasurer seat, which I will use to keep our faction's influence from deteriorating. I am far more worried about the insects than the election right now.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)

No one I truly wish to be emperor has a chance or even horse in the race, but I am currently going to back Lord Ignatius. There are certainly worse choices, and I have been promised the Lord Treasurer seat, which I will use to keep our faction's influence from deteriorating. I am far more worried about the insects than the election right now.
    Insects are very far from our systems, milord. Besides there haven't been any reports of insectoid activity, am I correct?

He pauses and returns to the matter at hand

I offer you the same position but in the Council of Lord Aetius, alongside a gift of 50k crowns, for your vote. I also wish to remind you about the Supreme Court matter, about that favor I did to you

Did not Lord Aetius withdraw from the race? It is exceptionally hard to vote for someone who does not wish to run.

Did not Lord Aetius withdraw from the race? It is exceptionally hard to vote for someone who does not wish to run.
    I've spoken with him and he has intentions to run, especially after such an immense demonstration of support by the Old Lords.

I will consider it, but I fail to see why one Old Lord is better than another, especially when they are brothers-in-law.

I will consider it, but I fail to see why one Old Lord is better than another, especially when they are brothers-in-law.
    Because one Old Lord is going to be voted by all the Merchants, Lord Varsens. That's why; if he wins the elections, our faction is bound to get stronger

-----------------------------

After meeting with Lord Varsens, Prince Viggo invited Lord Arparys to meet with him

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Viggo's datapad beeps as a message arrives from the First Minister, requesting the Merchant's presence in his office.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Ooc: sorry for the late reply

Lord Arparys arrives, intrigued.

Left: artwork by the great Duncan Fegredo.

A link to my Deviantart's account.

Too late! It's unnecessary now, sorry