Thread: EditSF for 40 unit armies doesn't work

Campidoctor

Default EditSF for 40 unit armies doesn't work

So I put together all the mods on top of NER and was ready to start an epic campaign, the final touch being trying out the 40 unit armies for the first time myself. Sadly, it was not to be. Using what I believe is the latest version of EditSF and having changed the top value from 20 to 40, saving and waiting many minutes for it to be compiled and finished, then trying to load said save would crash the game for me. Anybody successfully been able to increase their unit sizes to 40 with NTW and NER in its current state? Any help would be much appreciated.

I should point out everything works fine without the save alteration, the submods I'm using aren't the issue, I made sure of that.

-edit-
    Well, I went back and used an older/different version, ESF Editor 1.4.5 and the resulting save was loadable at least. No way of knowing just yet if it has the intended effect, but that should clear itself up a few turns into it. Now if only I could figure out a way to make the unit cards smaller and all be viewable... I've seen a mod of the sort, but doesn't seem like a universally applicable one, far as I know.

-edit2-
    Aaaaand turns out the ui mod does work just fine. Woohoo!