Thread: My suggestions...

Default My suggestions...

hey guys i loved this mod and looking forward to see to be released... I have some suggestions...
    1) how many turns will be in this mod? Don't say like 800 turns. I was always bored after 200 turn and i always finished the campaign.
    2) My question is about the units. I hate weak units so in the first turns don't make us to recruit peasants please and don't make the settlements village or wooden castle. Hey i realized something when i changed the numbers in other big mods like ss, kgcm... I changed the castles population in descra stat or something like that i don't remember the name now. I changed for example kings stables construction times and money to bulid it and made it so cheap and faster. And what i realized is ai build more powerful armies than human. So after some time we will be upgrading the castles please. And that is all and good luck

Default Re: My suggestions...

Hello, thank you for your kind words and suggestions.

You can find answers for your questions and many more in this page:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...s-amp-Features

There will be mostly castles, settlements and tribal tents on map. So don't worry about villages and peasant soldiers you dont have to recruit

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------