Thread: The Protection Forces are Called Up

Default The Protection Forces are Called Up

Alert: Level 5 Tau TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE DORSUM PROTECTION FORCE [TOP SECRET]:

Due to received intelligence on the Slave Planet of Regina, the Protection Force is to be IMMEDIATELY mobilised. EXCEPTING THE SLAVE LEGIONS. All members are to report to Regina as soon as possible. Also to be called are the 1st and 2nd Destroyer Squadrons who are to proceed into orbit above the Planet Regina. Martial Law is to be enacted on Regina, and all slave owners are asked to be alert. In the name of the Emperor, such authorisation is given by His Excellency Lord-Commissar Ibram Gaunt, Controller of the Dorsum System.

Protection Force 7 Infantry Legions
    3 Armored Legions
    1st Destroyer Squadron
    2nd Destroyer Squadron

12 Hours from now by 05:11 (GMT) 28.04.2014

Default Re: The Protection Forces are Called Up

Landing on Regina The First and Second Destroyer Squadrons dropped out jump speed, the lead Destroyer ICS Dauntless broadcast a message to all his fellow captains.

"Begin orbital bombardment at location 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longitude. Repeat, 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longitude. Start bombardment in niner zero minutes, repeat niner zero minutes. Fire is to proceed for exactly 4 minutes, repeat 4 minutes. Insertion of land forces beginning currently. Dauntless Gold out."

As the light guns of the Destroyers began to warm up and were targeted at their co-ordinates, shuttles from the nearby moon Minimus began to deploy. Landing the spearhead of 4 Infantry Divisions and 1 Armored Division. The others remained on standby, ready to drop if required. As the troops of the spearhead landed they began movement towards a location several miles from the co-ordinates given to the Destroyers. The plan was that when ready, the bombardment would start, and after the four minutes, the spearhead would move in. Opposition appeared small, but still dangerous, a revolt made up of what would be equivalent to 4 Slave Legions. The Commander of the forces, Lieutenant-Commissar Brahms was ready. He certainly knew the Reptiles would be too.

Order of Battle
    Dorsum Forces 4 Infantry Divisions (250,000 Men) Attack: 50 // Defence: 50
    1 Armored Division (50,000 Men) Attack: 75 // Defence: 75

2 Destroyer Squadrons (Orbital Bombardment)

Slave Forces 4 Slave Legions (250,000 Reptiles) Attack: 20 // Defence: 20

OOC: I am aware the orbital bombardment may have no effect as they are destroyers, and if not, consider it normal RP instead. Second is, I am aware there are no transport ships, but as this is within my own system with my own RP plot and on a neighbouring planet to the moon base, I feel it's fine.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: The Protection Forces are Called Up

As you're running this RP entirely yourself the battles don't need to be rolled unless you actually want them rolled for some particular reason.