Thread: an offer, as Broken Crescent is one of the most influencing mods to begin my own modding Carreer~

Default an offer, as Broken Crescent is one of the most influencing mods to begin my own modding Carreer~

hi my Name is Druva tar, I have done several mods most released but to today I suggest an offer of usage (if my work is found appealing of course ) of material I development for a mod I probably will not release please view the mods thread and get back to me if anything sparks some interest! thank you
    De Sanquine Sanctorum: (blood of the consecrated) a polished crusades: THIS WILL BE A ONE MAN! SUPER MOD!(preview videos)

Default Re: an offer, as Broken Crescent is one of the most influencing mods to begin my own modding Carreer~

actually what I am gonna do Wudang~ (or whom ever else I need to be talking too~) is I am gonna download it, do some work (add in the elements I think would be good! as of now just some additional campaign ui, some music etc, Light stuff nothing significant like the map or battle models, then upload a video of my work you guys can watch and give me whatever feedback you want as what you'd like too or not like too use of my contributions!)
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; April 25, 2014 at 09:46 PM.

Default Re: an offer, as Broken Crescent is one of the most influencing mods to begin my own modding Carreer~

That sounds good.
    There's quite a few crusader factions in the game so any new material would be enjoyable.

Edit: Was referring to western factions that use knights and stuff.
    Last edited by Encablossa; April 26, 2014 at 02:55 AM.

There's just one...

actually guys, there is also a lot of "good" Islamic content I offer as well!

lodewijk's Avatar Civis

so you offer to give BC improvement from your work?

Quote Originally Posted by lodewijk View Post
    so you offer to give BC improvement from your work?
    precisely!

lodewijk's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Druvatar De Bodemloze View Post
    precisely!
    you intent your work to being use in next BC or just the current one?
    if for the current one we need work for ehm let say "big submod"

Quote Originally Posted by lodewijk View Post
    you intent your work to being use in next BC or just the current one?
    if for the current one we need work for ehm let say "big submod"
    I am sorry but who are you?

lodewijk's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Druvatar De Bodemloze View Post
    I am sorry but who are you?
    moi? i'm baron lodewijk de poitiers!

lol

i'm not the developer or what, i just doing my very little submod for BC . if you interest to implement your work for next bc you must wait since BC 2.4 is take so long and i'm no sure but its seems already abandoned. or you can make your own submod by yourself or together with people who interest at it.

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

It's not abandoned but i am very sure it will be released this summer.

Hey Baradona do you mean my mod? well I am still actually going ahead with it but I would like to share content with BC, only thing you might not like some of the changes I am making, please check that thread for my updates this is not the appropriate place

hey baradona do you mean my mod?= i think he means Broken Crescent

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Yes i mean Broken Crescent