Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

I rembmer nothing, I swear. I was drunk, beria came to me and told me "sign this"

does this face

look like someone who would deport people?
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

You once said that Elton John was very talented, does this mean you are a homo?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    I rembmer nothing, I swear. I was drunk, beria came to me and told me "sign this"

does this face

look like someone who would deport people?
    Some might claim that is the most evil face in history.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Nesimî View Post
    Stalin! Is good you dead, you deport all Crimean brothers from rightful home!
    YOU CAN SEES HIM TOO? Good. That mean Putin not going crazy. I very scared there for moments.

I should informing you, ghostly floating apparition of Premier Stalin, that Orthodox Christian back in vogue. Soviet days over, current communist party against Putin's United Russia Party, and now we having Amerikanski McDonald's, although not in a Crimea, since it remove from tension over annexations.

Also, to reiterating earlier point, Crimean Tatars safe under Putin. I protect them like father to childrens.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Tartleton View Post
    Some might claim that is the most evil face in history.
    I begging to the differ, my Amerikanski friend Colonel Tarletonovich. I think this most evil face in a history:

Or perhaps this ones:

They make a great threat to Soviet...possible nuclear standing off and infiltrating Russia as unsuspecting Berlin doughnut...another the warning of tearing down wall. Putin remembering such days with awe; was very the scary. Iran have thing right: America it Great Satan.

Earl Dibbles Jr's Avatar Campidoctor
    On a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    HE NOT WELCOME IN A RUSSIA! For starter, he cannot seeing with this glasses. And seconding, he clearly homosex man who try to make a children become the homosex through catchy musical and a food advert. Is very clever, but Putin see through the homosex trick!
    Putin, I'm clearly just German
    Last edited by Earl Dibbles Jr; May 10, 2014 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZanyGaming View Post
    Putin, I'm clearly just German
    Excuses me. Sometimes it hard for Putin to make differentiate. Europe overrun these days with the homosex plot to having the straight man become the gay with a "metrosexual" transforming. For instances, even in Amerika, which supposedly the strongk but Putin not believe, there is show with gay men who convert the straight man to the gay:

IS VERY SCARY! In Russia the attack of anal very serious threat. As President I doing everything in powers to stop tide of converting. For Russia, biggest foreign policy issue Ukraine; for domestic politic, it the homosex war.

Dear diary, today I almsot die again. Little baby Putin who I used to hold in my arms told me that my legacy is ruined and Amerikansky capitalims invaded Russia. Chiort! At this rate in 10 years time we will copy premier from Amerika too.

next Russian premier will look like this because of capitalism

me holding little baby Putin
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Dear diary, today I almsot die again. Little baby Putin who I used to hold in my arms told me that my legacy is ruined and Amerikansky capitalims invaded Russia. Chiort! At this rate in 10 years time we will copy premier from Amerika too.
    Nyet! In ten years time someone befitting office of president will electing, such as Medvedev.

And legacy of Stalin not a ruin. Like a Chinaman to the Mao Zedong, you havingk part good, part the bad legacy, 70% goodly, 30% badly in Russia eyes.

It true, capitalism from evil United States, but it make very the nice in Russia. Some have it more a nice than the others.

Is true, Soviet over, but Putin bring back former glory of Tsarist day. Perhaps to announcing this we needing the money be new, the rubles need new face.

Da! I the very handsomely on banking note!

Nobody asked yet?

Mr Putin, what do you think about the result of the Eurovision Song Contest?

5 points from Russia for drag queen?

I heard Russian participants were booed by the Danish crowd. Will you teach them a lesson now?
    Last edited by Candy_Licker; May 11, 2014 at 05:01 AM.

Putin very upsets by fact homosexy dragging queen given any status at all beyond fortune teller in alleyway or nighttime floor cleaner in warehouse. Those only two acceptably occupation for disgust human such as this revoltingk parasite witch. I would feed such a peoples to hungry gypsies to make the examples out of homosex man who thinks too highly of the himself. That will show a other homosex mans that they should cower in the fear and lay low like should in normal society. Trusting me, not any time the soon you will see gay prides parades in Russia like you see in homosex capital San Francisco.

As for Dane men booing magnificent Russian Tolmachevy sisters who put on infinitely better performance than bearded homosex lady, perhaps Putin reminding little tiny nation Denmark that insolence is a of unbecoming and foolishly of people who in range of big Russian ICBM launching. The range of Russia reach go far and a wide.

Perhaps Putin get too drunk one night and accidentally press a button he thought was for a room service. Who knows?

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Ewww. WTF is that???? It.... has a beard. WTF Europe.....WTF.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Mr.Putin, you really don't like Mr.Turchynov from ukraine right?

Be aware mr.Putin if you invade ukraine again i will retake crimea with the ukrainian army!

Beware Putin!

Turchynov.
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Quote Originally Posted by Aspasia View Post
    Beware Putin!

Turchynov.
    Dear Mr. Fake President Nazi,

Putin smile amusing at threat. I unimpressed with you tiny, minuscule armies of a Ukraine. It laughing funny jokes to see. Who will retake Crimea? Same army that retreat from Crimean bases when Russia forces surrounds them? That what I thought.

Putin know the better. At presently, Ukraine army engaged in put down of pro-Russia protest in eastern Ukraine and Odessa. Mark you my wording: these will having referendum and then the free. Just like Crimea. You will sees.

Oh, and although Yanukovych not worthy to retake job of Ukraine president, perhaps Putin have make another in his place put in Kiev before year end. One way or others, Putin have Ukraine. It belong to Putin.

Your truly,
    Vladimir Putin, President of Greater Country, Russia Federation

I give mister Putin many tanks to fight off Ukrainian rebels

Patrician

Ukraine such joke and even more insignificant than Japan, that I am willing to break all non-aggression pacts and invade Ukraine, in exchange for Sakhalin and Kuril of course, err I mean karafuto, return Karafuto

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    Ewww. WTF is that???? It.... has a beard. WTF Europe.....WTF.
    Austria's singer lol and 'she' (or rather he) won the contest

HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

I give mister Putin many tanks to fight off Ukrainian rebels

Thanking but no thank, dearly deceased Premier Stalin, those old clunker from a history. Russian Federation now have T-90, ever since year 1991, and it very the good modern tanks. It certainly crush little Ukrainian army if confrontation come to head.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Ukraine such joke and even more insignificant than Japan, that I am willing to break all non-aggression pacts and invade Ukraine, in exchange for Sakhalin and Kuril of course, err I mean karafuto, return Karafuto
    This private matter best left to back room than in press conference, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. In returning for aid against a Ukraine, Russia certainly do something the nice for Japan. However, Putin must havingk reassurances that Japan commit, since Japan only have the Japanese self-defense forces. Your country ally of US, so Putin wary of promising from you.

Patrician

And the largest fleet in Asia; Black Sea is Mare Nostrum.

Great win for Sbornaja yesterday

Do you think they can redeem themselves for their shameful dispray at Sotschi? Will you send them for vacation in Siberia if they fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Candy_Licker View Post
    Do you think they can redeem themselves for their shameful dispray at Sotschi? Will you send them for vacation in Siberia if they fail?

Ah! Moy bolshaya krasnaya mashina! My big red machine. In a past world championship they get the many gold medal, but in Olympic they getting 5th this year, which displeases Putin greatly. I am not one to displeasing. If my sbornaya fail me again, perhaps they take long training session in Siberia, in natural cold that good for hockey practice...on frozen lake.