Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I could be wrongs.
    You are not real Putin!!!

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Wow that's a really great idea:
    Jar Babies, be the first of your friends to collect them all!
    Nothing says you're a cool kid like pickled fetuses, every pack comes with at least one Lava Lamp Baby.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    You are not real Putin!!!

Mr. Ispanskiy Lady,

This bizarre thing you to say...leave Putin almost the speechless. Seriously, I am puzzling by your instigation. I say to Turkish Bird Man that he look a similar to Tatar Bird Man causing the trouble in Crimea with propagandas. From this you make curious statement that I not real Putin.

I assures you this no elaborate faces mask, I am Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, I am President of Rossiya, this actual press conference and not the funny jokes, and you have earn first class train ticket to beautiful countryside of the Siberia. Enjoy very long staying.

@Napoleone Bonaparte & Oda Nobunaga: Pyotr Alexeyevich great tsar despite love of corrupt thingk like the dwarf man and despite odd placing of baby in a jars. Pyotr make Rossiya very the strongk first and a foremost, he expand border to greatly length. He mordernize Rossiya to meet standard of European powers of day. He reform the army and a navy very professional. What is there not to liking? He perfect Russian military hero to emulates. You list minor flaw in character, which any can have. Stalin, who otherwise bring USSR to glorious winning over Nazi Germany singlehandedly (UK and US only give the little help), have the huge problem when comparison to Pyotr Velikiy. Putin not impressed with little rebuttal.

Hello Mr. Putin, do you have some nice catalogue brides in Russia? Do they looking good, do they have high demands? I would be really interested. Not all people from Europe are gay men you know.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candy_Licker View Post
    Not all people from Europe are gay men you know.
    Mate. With that username we will never deceive him.

What is you of favorite food?
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Hello Mr. Putin, do you have some nice catalogue brides in Russia? Do they looking good, do they have high demands? I would be really interested. Not all people from Europe are gay men you know.

Putin has tells you, this requesting get olds and no longer the funny. There many searchings online you can for bride find, Putin don't have time for silly. If you really want Russian bride, why don't you coming to Russia? Move to Russia...stay in Russia...learn language...become loyal to Russia...to Putin. I afraid you be heavy monitored at first, though, because foreigner must be inspected and assess for usefulness and not danger to Russia. By all the means, come to Russia...Unless of course you the gay man...in which cases you should staying in the Europe.

Russia no need more the homosex man. It have too much already. Ones we have are problem enough.

But trusting me, soon, they will be no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Mate. With that username we will never deceive him.
    Mr. Candy Licking...sounds quite the homosex name, I agree! Is not good name...he need the better manly name...like Vladimir. Or how about the Vlad for shortly?

Quote Originally Posted by Bo1Bo1Sha3 View Post
    What is you of favorite food?
    I is true Russian patriot...favorite foods is the borscht. There many the lies on Internet sayingk that borscht originally come from Ukraine, but this untrue. They incapable of making good thingk. Putin also like very much cabbage soup called the shchi, kholodets, pelmeni, pirozhki, all Russian cuisines.

However, when come to international, Putin like best the Italian pasta dishes, which shown me by good friend Silvio Berlusconi, former Prime Minister of the Italy. I missing friend very much...was good times when he in charge. Without him, Europe in grave danger of becoming the homosex land. For instances, they convict Berlusconi on falsely charges of tax evade, but real intent was to punish for being fellow warrior against the homosex. Putin miss good old days with best friend...in strictly plutonic relationship of course.

Mr. Mishkin and Mr. Putin, obviously, you're not great Soul knowers, otherwise you wouldn't make these wrong accusations. I'm the great lady lover

Last edited by Candy_Licker; May 01, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Putin very much enjoy the music; is nice, make want to raise roof!

Putin like very much the James Brown, father of the soul, who rest in peace 2006, but not know much other the soul music, because I mainly interested in Russian music as real patriot.

Is good relieving to know you not the homosex man. However, you African black man, which carry the different problem for Russia. Is probably best you do not comings to Russia if of blackly skin. Most Russian peoples not accept it. Perhaps they will hostile toward you, so for own safety stay in black homosex place called Europe.

Of course, Putin havingk no problem with the black, but only as guest to Russia, not permanent stay. For examples, when Putin do music show, he have the black musicians, which they are in very talent.

Patrician

Wow is Silvio your slightly portlier brother? Don't lie we all have one.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by mishkin; May 01, 2014 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

Putin very much enjoy the music; is nice, make want to raise roof!

Putin like very much the James Brown, father of the soul, who rest in peace 2006, but not know much other the soul music, because I mainly interested in Russian music as real patriot.

Is good relieving to know you not the homosex man. However, you African black man, which carry the different problem for Russia. Is probably best you do not comings to Russia if of blackly skin. Most Russian peoples not accept it. Perhaps they will hostile toward you, so for own safety stay in black homosex place called Europe.

Of course, Putin havingk no problem with the black, but only as guest to Russia, not permanent stay. For examples, when Putin do music show, he have the black musicians, which they are in very talent.
    Nice Mr. Putin, do you also like Marvin Gaye?

Earl Dibbles Jr's Avatar Campidoctor
    On a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.

Mr. Putin, if I were to visit Russia what location do you believe to be the best for us tourists? We're not used to strong vodka and fighting bears like you.

[FONT=Verdana]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix;13812261[/FONT
    you have earn first class train ticket to beautiful countryside of the Siberia. Enjoy very long staying.

Oh, so it is open again? Happy days!
    Last edited by Earl Dibbles Jr; May 01, 2014 at 02:47 PM.

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Mr. Putin, which of the Total War games is your favourite and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Wow is Silvio your slightly portlier brother? Don't lie we all have one.
    *Sigh.* Putin have elder brothers who he never meet, because they dies before Putin born. However, if I had to have older brother, it would definitely be a Silvio. We like two pea in a pods. Perhaps we build tree house fort - our man cave - and not allow the girl in, throw egg at a people who passing by, and read the comic books. Unfortunately, Putin no have real childhood, but is ok. For now, I have important businesses running nation of Rossiya.

Nice Mr. Putin, do you also like Marvin Gaye?
    Putin not know much about the Marvin Gaye, aside from fact he make the "Let's Get it On" and "Hearing It Through the Grapevines." He have most unfortunate last name, which make Putin wonder of sexual preference. If he were to still living today, I would perhaps delay passport visa to Russia to ensure he actually straight. Is very important not to let in the homosex people, unless Olympics athletes. Then they most welcoming!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZanyGaming View Post
    Oh, so it is open again? Happy days!
    What you speak of? Gulag again? I already tellings you and others, gulag no real thing anymore. Is of past, in Soviet history. Such labor camp only exist in the bad country, like North Koreas. I refer only to nice relaxing vacation of various people to Siberia...who coincidentally happens to be those individual who disappoint Putin and making him upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladyvid View Post
    Mr. Putin, which of the Total War games is your favourite and why?
    I not play it, but if I had spare time from running nation, perhaps I liking very much play the Medieval II. Especially mod for it, Stainless Steel. I would choose campaign Novgorod...and CRUSH Kievan Rus enemy first...take Ukraine...all of it, slowly...and most painfully until final blow. Ah! Is of good dream, da?

I think you are a terrible person and come from the scum that rises from each decaying corpse, only a being like you makes me question humanity and our mistakes, it would not bother me in the slightest if you ceased the very next morning, I also want to say may you suffer untold ages of pain and distemper, as if every piercing disease and ailment has struck you, and each following second only increases the terror and pain with each vein filled with the darkest thickest most corrosive substance known to man for you are nothing in my eyes?
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Mr. Chinese Cowboy Luigi,

I not perturbed by insulting, saying I the bad guys. These you speaks are FIGHTING WORD! I hope you prepares to do battle:

Or perhaps you like settle more civilized ways...with arm wrestle:

Maybe we settle in manly duel like you Texas Cowboy do in American movie:

Or perhaps you needing more impersonal touch...from afar:

Either ways you ask for the trouble, you get the trouble. If you not manly enough to choose one of this, Putin then use trusty strategy that work in Ukraine on the Houston, Texas where you lives. I get lots of Russian peoples move there and then start huge riot, take over government building, and proclaim new People's Republic of Houston, which then have referendum and joins Russian Federation. That right...PUTIN TAKE YOUR HOME AWAY FROM YOU.

Then is settled.

Nesimī's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Mr. Putin, in your opinion, which USSR leader was best?
    shum

Mr. Putin, is it true you let out your dog into your conference room whenever Chancellor Angela Merkel is around as she is afraid of dogs and you're trying to intimidate her?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Patrician

If reincarnation was true could I or should I be legally able to reclaim what I owned in a past life. I mean technically it's mine.