Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 732474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1212

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Banner of Putin hangs off busy New York bridge

Peacemaker, da?
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Perhaps it sign of time...that US is a willing to negotiates for the Syria.

Especially after I make the clearly that Russia willing to take down US fighter jet of Syria if it provoke again and make a "mistake" attacking on Syria army once of more.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Happy birthday
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Do you sell also calendars with your newest gf?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Mr. Putin, will you marry me.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Look who's back...to answer of questions. I know you have missed the me. So now I return, after busy months. So busily.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximinusThrax View Post

Do you sell also calendars with your newest gf?
    This nothink but tabloids of a journalism. It not of trustworthy source and merely a speculations that I havink relations with such a womens. You would do well to let sleep dog lying in such of cases. This not just generally political point. This personally to Putin. I think you know I handle things...personally. Perhaps I invite you to swimmink resort for relax and party. Who know what happen? People have misfortunate accidentally all of time in a waters. Such tragedy. So sadly. But life go on for others, da?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Again, this topic of the homo-sex always bubble to surface in question from you of people. This irritatingly to Putin, who put to rest such topic so many the time. It perhaps symptomatic of such generation raise in these days. Don't listen to authority. Don't listen when spoken to when need to digest fully the informations. Perhaps entire thread reflectively of such failink of current generation. I remember good ole day, in KGB. We listen, closely...carefully...intently...every point of superior. Not miss detail. Brick by brick we building of consensus and base of knowledge. It lesson that could be so apply in such case, but unfortunately never is so. So hard to findink of good help these days for same of reason! Sigh. It sign of times. But times do of changing. Thing look good for Russia, on up and up of lately. Who knows how much this have do with Putin and involving on worldly of stage. Perhaps only time will of tell, nyet?

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

President Putin, is this you? How was it like to meet Reagan?

Last edited by Ukiah; March 17, 2017 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukiah View Post
    President Putin, is this you? How was it like to meet Reagan?

Dear Mr. Ukiah,

Why such speculation always havink to come? It so fruitlessly. So pointlessly. I say once and I say again: let sleepink dog lie. Action of my as be employ in KGB have no bearink on present day of politic. It plaything of historian with no better time on hand. Foreign media love make big circus of the nothink. That what this is, nyet?

In Russia we havink old saying. It go like this in similar English proverb: don't draw bow until arrow is a fixed (Аво́сь да как-нибу́дь до добра́ не доведу́т). It literally mean in a Russian: maybe and somehow are no good. We also have other saying: granny said two things (Ба́бушка на́двое сказа́ла), which can mean no one can know for a certain. This matter you never know for certain. Even if person in historically photograph be speculate to be this or that individuals, Russia not publish such secret of state to you, Mr Ukiah.

Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ's Avatar Yeah science!
    Civitate

Press conference at the Kremlin - Myistr Pyutin, Ivan Reportersky for RT, can You tell us when will You and Praym Myinister Medvedev go hunting and fishing in the Ural Mountains and Siberia again, prepare good rashn food, and afterwards, like real men drink some Rashn Tea together, unlike those fat, unmanly Yankee Cowboys Trump and Pence, who eat greasy burgers and drink beer?
    "First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain

οὐκ ἦν μὲν ἐγώ, νῦν δ' εἰμί· τότε δ' ούκ ἔσομαι, ούδέ μοι μελήσει

Quote Originally Posted by Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ View Post
    Press conference at the Kremlin - Myistr Pyutin, Ivan Reportersky for RT, can You tell us when will You and Praym Myinister Medvedev go hunting and fishing in the Ural Mountains and Siberia again, prepare good rashn food, and afterwards, like real men drink some Rashn Tea together, unlike those fat, unmanly Yankee Cowboys Trump and Pence, who eat greasy burgers and drink beer?
    Ah yes, Gospodin Reportersky, from most trustworthy RT, I pleasure to answers you. I not divulge secret of travel agendas for myselves and Prime Minister Medvedev, but I assurink we enjoy outdoor of activity when time of permit such a relaxations. Of course we enjoyink mostly of a traditionally food from Rossiya. And we have tea as customarily. As for Yankee Doodle of Dandy and such, we not usually eat a burger. Beer...it acceptably (except for a Baltika 3, it not taste so well in my opinions, although I likink Nevskoe), but as any good Russian tell you, vodka always on menu for consume. For vodka, might I suggest Tovaritch, Yamskaya, or even personally of favorite: Putinka? Da, it great with every meal, include a breakfast. As for Trump and Pence, not sure of eating habit, but perhaps I could of givink Trump White House of pointer and advice for Russia diet. It just a thought. Nothing too pushy. I not like tell other how to eatink unless they closely of a families. Then it personally.

Now, Mister Reportersky, you work lot. All time. Time for break, da? Have drink. I insist. No, really. I do. Cheers you. За здоровье!

This nothink but tabloids of a journalism. It not of trustworthy source and merely a speculations that I havink relations with such a womens
    This kind of women?

Last edited by Knight of Heaven; March 20, 2017 at 04:51 PM.

Patrician

How long has the Trump and Putin bromance been going for?
    Can I join it?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    This kind of women?

Ah yes. Many eastern Russians who are disappointed with their former Russian boyfriends are seeking Japanese or Korean businessmen...
    Last edited by Ukiah; March 21, 2017 at 04:14 AM.

Only if those Businessmen are like Putin apparently

Somehow im having a dificulty picturing Japanese or a Korean Putin.

Interestingly enough Russian women interest on Western Men is also not a new thing either. Russia is leaking from both sides.

I wonder what president Putin have to say about it.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As far as I can tell Russian women of all ages love Putin a lot, especially the ones in the 20s and 30s. These particular women depicted above have invented some sort of movement in support of the Russian president, which I'm sure that he will confirm it in this thread.

Mr. President, what do you think of Alisa Kharcheva? She seems an even bigger supporter than the young women above.

But there are also fanatics amongst his female supporters that would do anything to catch his attention. The woman pictured above roamed Moscow half naked (sorry I couldn't post the full pic but you get the idea) screaming that she wanted Putin to go home. Apparently 'home' is also some sort of sexual slang in the Russian language.

This kind of women?

It so flatter to have a fan bases. I not confirm or denyink, but if havink lady as closely of friend and companions, I not divulge such type that I preferink. You can trust Putin that I not let personally of relation info slip so carelessly onto the media so they knowingk privately affair. This business of I only, not of other.

How long has the Trump and Putin bromance been going for?
    Can I join it?
    Good to of seeink you again, Mr. Prime Ministers Abe of the Japan.

This bromance you speakink, it not existingk, I assuringk. It fables of media fairy tales spun for naive child to amuse it, like clatter and the noise. I foster better relation with US with Trump, it true. It also true previously president Obama and me not have the good relation, far from best relation. All this talk in US media about Russia involve in election and Russia steer US, it make Putin chuckling. People imagine all sort of boogeyman and scare figure, especially of Russian. It typically, unfortunately. However...I let you know of first if so-called bromance developink. Then you may of join perhaps of special invitations. I once take a president George Bush on speed boat. Perhaps we make an arrange for this and Trump, to have high the speed and relax. Russia vodka, toasting, snacks, fishing, what could better be?

Only if those Businessmen are like Putin apparently

Somehow im having a dificulty picturing Japanese or a Korean Putin.

Interestingly enough Russian women interest on Western Men is also not a new thing either. Russia is leaking from both sides.

I wonder what president Putin have to say about it.
    Not to disparaging of Mr. Abe, who we have just talking in conversing, but I also perhaps never of meet Japan man who quite like I, Putin. Same for the Korea. It different style. Different culture. Different choice of this and that. There so much different, even prefer of booze! Yet money talk. Money always talk. If man have it, no matter of background or choice of the style, he find what looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximinusThrax View Post

As far as I can tell Russian women of all ages love Putin a lot, especially the ones in the 20s and 30s. These particular women depicted above have invented some sort of movement in support of the Russian president, which I'm sure that he will confirm it in this thread.

Mr. President, what do you think of Alisa Kharcheva? She seems an even bigger supporter than the young women above.

But there are also fanatics amongst his female supporters that would do anything to catch his attention. The woman pictured above roamed Moscow half naked (sorry I couldn't post the full pic but you get the idea) screaming that she wanted Putin to go home. Apparently 'home' is also some sort of sexual slang in the Russian language.
    As said before, I not comment on such thingk. It personally and privately to me, so very. These all beautiful of woman, but some perhaps not of my types. My preference for woman I not reveal, since I not give up hopes of impressionable of lady who come to frequent and read such question and answer we havingk. For own personally the safety, I also keep quiet a close ones, family. Spotlight have so many thingk that it bringk positive at first and seem to make you king of mountain. Yet it double-edged of sword. It allow every questionably individual to hound and scout for you and close ones. This I avoidingk, like plague! Trust Putin: if you woman I likingk, I let know. You will of know it. If I not interest, then you will soon of know it. There nothingk more to say of matters; interpret what you of the will from this.

Why this thread even a thing? Why this? Authentic Vladimir Putin would have you shot for such impertinence! The very nerve. He is not a man to walk five hundred miles, haver or wake up next to you.

Patrician

Indeed! Japan has long abolished the death penalty however if he is impersonating Putin-sama he should be forced to commit honourable seppuku or crucified as an example to the masses!
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; April 06, 2017 at 04:12 AM.

Indeed! Japan has long abolished the death penalty however if he is impersonating Putin-sama he should be forced to commit honourable seppuku or crucified as an example to the masses!
    Nowt quite like a bit of seppuku and crucifixion to get the old honour juices flowing! If you crucify enough people you might luck out and get a shiny redeem humanity free card.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

Your thoughts?