Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Nesimī's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Hello Putin President! I am your friend from warm seas. How is weather across Black Sea? I hear that you are not treating nice to Tatar minority. I hope that you will consider more their wishes in future, I am not very pleased with latest referandum. I am still taking a strange pleasure in your outsmarting Obama.
    shum

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Nesimī View Post
    Hello Putin President! I am your friend from warm seas. How is weather across Black Sea? I hear that you are not treating nice to Tatar minority. I hope that you will consider more their wishes in future, I am not very pleased with latest referandum. I am still taking a strange pleasure in your outsmarting Obama.
    Mr. Turetskiy Bird Man,

Weather very nice in Crimea, is good. I hear Turtsiya even warmer, must be of nice.

You should beings no alarmed by event unfolds in Crimea, is perfectly safes for Tatarskiy peoples. They stubborn bunch who refuse to participating in referendum, so their losses. However, Putin beneficent leader, he hear problems and concerns of Tatarskiy people. He protect them under strong Russian wing. He treat them like father to son, patron to client. Their worries will be quelled once they realizing I am great protector of Tatar people.

All that aside, I notice you in Avian Alliance with disrespectful Little Owl Man [Sir Adrian] from pages #1 of this thread. I hoping this questioning not collaborated trick by you two in mock of Putin. These thingk I not readily forgive and not easily forgetting. Beware this. You would not want unfortunate thingk happen to distant Crimea Tatar relative once he found, da? That what Putin thoughts.

It would also do you well to knowing Russia never forget Ottoman in Crimean War, Mr. Bird Man.

By the ways, you wouldn't happen to be of relative to this Tatar we found spreading the lies about Russia in Crimea, would you?

I sees a striking similarities, but I could be wrongs.

Nesimī's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I became calm when I saw this video. Is good effort, I liked. Reminded me of old concert with Mehter and Alexandhrov Ensemble.
    shum

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

I not amused by suggestion that Russia still having the Gulag camps. Is painful chapter of Soviet legacies...it not good for discussions. I hoping you have stupendously time in visit to the Russia. There is many landmarks you to sees, new and the historically one. Presently you cannot visiting the gulag sites, but there is recent curious proposal to have tourist attraction as such in Siberia. I think it not good idea. Is best not highlight sensitive issue, better to keep under a rugs. Russia have better side to show world, and world should respect and not ask many the questions about past thingk.
    Mr Putin you blatantly threatened to send people to the Gulags in this very thread...
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

Quote Originally Posted by Nesimī View Post
    I became calm when I saw this video. Is good effort, I liked. Reminded me of old concert with Mehter and Alexandhrov Ensemble.
    Sees you? Putin great friend and protector of the Tatar. They safe under Putin, I like good father to them if they obediently.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Tartleton View Post
    Mr Putin you blatantly threatened to send people to the Gulags in this very thread...
    Dear Amerikanski Colonel Tarletonovich,

Again, Putin not amused. Is defamation of characters! I never saying such thingks. You putting word in President's mouth. You should show proofs of me says these thingk. If you have no proofs, then I disregarding. Whenever I mentioning Siberia, is only in relation to nice relaxing vacation! Not of the exiling. That Sovietskiy days are over. No such thingk exist any mores in Rossiya, I guarantees it.

It very good to be Putin this days. Da, is the good life! Is nice...like the sugars and spice. Even US media say so, that US President Obama's half full measure of a sanctions not good enough to deter motherland, Rossiya, from do what it want in Ukraine, by God-giving right.

I glad that policies maker in the Washington sees the sense, punishing Rossiya do nothing but hurt overall globally economic. Is make perfect senses. Beside, Ukraine deserve punish from Rossiya, which too nice and a generous to neo-Nazi scum regime in Kiev that threaten the Russian peoples in the eastern Ukraine. Is time for all of Russians to banding together and fight fascist Kiev, and world will not intervenes because it having no right.

Putin so happy.

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Da, we make lead revolution against evil Putin! Mikhail thinkingk Russia stand beside him!

No one? Mikhail very sad no one make trust Gorbachev.

Gorby very sad much.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Oh Mikhail, my little Mishka, you looking more the sleepy than sad! What is matter? All tuckered out from a walks? Is no worry. I can have arrange your relatives to taking cares and look after you careful...in Siberia.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

We take good care of elders in Kyoto, pop in a pill and you'll be riding a dragon.
    Have visions of how popular you should be
    instead of how much Russia is disappoint

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    We take good care of elders in Kyoto, pop in a pill and you'll be riding a dragon.
    Have visions of how popular you should be
    instead of how much Russia is disappoint

Russia is disappoint? I not thinkings so. Mikhail Gorbachev should going to Japan not because Russia a disappoint, but because Japan take so well care of elderly peoples. Plus, Gorby, he politician long ago, he is elderly man now, needs protections and the constantly care. He should be leavingk tiresome politically businesses and affair to younger generation. He should leave the runningk of things to Putin.

I want to of personally thanking you, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, for taking in Gorbachev. We shall have Japanese visa for his passport paid and approved shortly. He then enjoy nice retirement in Japan...far from the Russia.

@ggggtotalwarrior (i.e. Mikhail Gorbachev's TWC codename): So what it going to be, Gorby? Siberia? Or Japan? Of which choice you liking best?

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Mikhail of never leavingks Россия! Mikhail will go Siberia if make Vladimir angry.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Putin! Is it not true the bear you cheated on your wife for was in fact male?

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    Mikhail of never leavingks Россия! Mikhail will go Siberia if make Vladimir angry.
    Then all is the settled! Perhaps moves to Japan to upsetting for you since you of so advanced age. Perhaps better to stay in Rossiya, close to the family. Is better idea. Sorry, Prime Minister Abe! Forgetting you about visa deal and Gorby living in the Japan, he stay in Russia instead...to Siberia.

Putin have happy kick in step today. Is beautiful days for Putin. Everythingk go my ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciciro View Post
    Putin! Is it not true the bear you cheated on your wife for was in fact male?
    Mr. Squiggles,

We meet before...on first page of question thread. I make a clear any such accusation is a baseless, yet you persistingk this. Even if theoretically I did such thingk, which I absolutely did of not, it would certainly not be of homosex with male bear. Putin very against the homosex, it corruption. It threaten to Russia and make huge problem in the Europe. Orthodox Church forbid the shame thingk. Putin great crusader of holy church and obey the one truly Bog, or how you say, God.

You seeming have undue infatuations with bear. Perhaps you come to Moscow and Putin show you impressively Moscow Circus show. There many bears who doing the trick. Maybe I take you backstage and introduce you to bears personally, up close, so you can having close look...very close look. Perhaps we even lets you alone with bear for while, so you get better acquainted with beautiful wild creature...

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I know all this because I AM THAT BEAR.

Why do you never call back Honey? I thought we had something special...

Patrician

oh and I had nursing bot all ready

The old folks are so disappointed they didn't meet Gorby that they're rioting!

But we popped them some pills to calm them down and this is what they saw instead

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by Ciciro View Post
    I know all this because I AM THAT BEAR.

Why do you never call back Honey? I thought we had something special...

нет! Это неправда! I don't knowingks this bear! I swear! I even putting the hand on the Bible in Orthodox Church while making of the swearing! Quickly, RussiaTodays, switch to commercials...Putin must making important phone calls dealing with...matters of state. Yes, that right...matters of state.

*Mumbling to self* [Это ужас! How did bear know it was beings me whole time? Putin wear kinky carnival mask to hide upper face and concealing identity...this could gets look bad for Putin.]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post

oh and I had nursing bot all ready
    Is unfortunates...perhaps it serve some elderly Japan man instead of Gorby. It still make good use to a somebody in the need.

Plus, Putin could use few of these around house. I purchase them from Japan company! They look nice...like most the Japanese electronic thingk.

Da, Putin buy.

The old folks are so disappointed they didn't meet Gorby that they're rioting!

But we popped them some pills to calm them down and this is what they saw instead
    Is no of worry...don't panic, Prime Minister Abe! If pills do not working in calming the old peoples down, then Putin have other strategy sharing to you. All you needing to have is the DVD player and very big screen television. Herd crowd of elderly people with promise of more pill, and then playing this show in the DVD for old people to watch. They be enamored for hours...if not the days! It pacify them. If anyone know about pacifying people, it is Putin. Trust me.

Old people loving it, so truth.

Mr. President, if your cronies...scientists discover a way to revive the dead, which of these famous Russian leaders would you revive? Prince Vladimir (!), Alexander Nevsky, Ivan the Terrible, Peter the Great, Catherine the Great, Lenin or Stalin?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Dear Mr. French Canine,

Out of all choices you presenting, I must say most appealing choice be Pyotr Velikiy, due to good temperament as ruler. He make fine statesman and his flaws not as big as others listed. He also make good advisor on naval matter for Putin. I have great timings play the chess with Pyotr Velikiy if he alive again.

Won't his extreme height scare you? And his habit of keeping dwarves?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Patrician

and his babies in jars