Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Putin's last message has not gone unnoticed

In another message to Putin, Turchynov directly talks to Putin.

'' Putin, as ad interim president of Ukraine ,i ask you to respect the integral territory of Ukraine and its citizens. We utterly condemn the invasion of crimae and won't hesistate to remove the terrorists funded By Russia in East ukraine, The army adavances slowly to respect both the russian speaking and ukrainian speaking people and their lives, however we shall show no mercy to the terrorists who try to destablize Ukraine and illegally declare themselves independent. I'm prepared to talk with russia over more autonomy for the russian speaking part of ukraine on condidtion if you withdraw your forces in Crimae which is an integral part of Ukraine. If you fail to uphold that condition then we will strike with new santions and we will fund chechnyans oppressed people to become independent, Also our 1,000,0000 reservists have been called for getting ready to secure east ukraine from the armed terrorists in the east. Hopefully we wil make a deal before the worst has to happen and innocent citizens die because of armed terrorists funded by Russia.

Turchynov, ad interim president of Ukraine

​lol
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Dear Mr. Pudding Face President Nazi,

Russia not withdraw from a Crimea. It part of a Russia now. My signing of declarations of annexations make very clear the point. If you make a more sanction and try the funding of a Chechnyans, then I say bring it. Bring the pains, Mr. Turchynov...Putin is waiting. Putin...watching.

Russian army quell the Chechnyans before...it can doing it again. Only this time with more rigor force to makes them pacify. Trust Putin.

Nesimī's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You eventually run out of citizens to friendly fire, Mr. Putin, how will Russian army quell when is no citizens to shoot?
    shum

Dear President Putin,

Had John McCain or Mitt Romney been elected, how do you think they would react to your actions in the Crimea? Would you prefer fighting with them rather than Obama?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Nesimī View Post
    You eventually run out of citizens to friendly fire, Mr. Putin, how will Russian army quell when is no citizens to shoot?
    At this a stages is no longer the quelling. It the relocating...with Russian peoples. Russia have a many a people...it easy to fill the Chechnya when it the empty of Chechnyans. Perhaps I even rename it...Putnya.

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    Dear President Putin,

Had John McCain or Mitt Romney been elected, how do you think they would react to your actions in the Crimea? Would you prefer fighting with them rather than Obama?
    Hmm...is a tough questions. Obama? Or McCainovick? or Romneyvich? Perhaps Romney have a better sense and back down from rhetoric. Obama is girly man so he do same. However, McCain...he hothead person. Perhaps Putin have biggest troubles with him.

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

How about Sarah Palin?
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    How about Sarah Palin?
    Putin have no the problems with Sarah Palin. She not the smart in the brains, therefore easy to conquers...easy to seduce...easy to dominate upon visit to Presidential Palace in Moscow. Putin put on his finest shiny shoes and show American woman what real manly charm looking like, and size is a best.

I hear she like a bear. She get taste of Russian bear...in private chambers with soft the jazz music to making right moods. I guarantees you, difference between US and Russia would then be settled in matter of hours.

Plus, Putin buy her all expensively thingk she want from a Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. She fall into Putin's hands like a butter melt...then...Putin break her with a love.

Like monarchy of old...Putin inherit US with remarriage to a Palin. It nice strategy, da?

Therefore, Putin say loud and clear: PALIN 2016!

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

I can has Pearl Harbour?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

How do you feel about the Winter War?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    I can has Pearl Harbour?
    Obama would never arrange such thingk, but we see, Prime Minister Abe...wait until Palin is President. Then Putin can do some rough negotiating behind close door in a bedroom. Perhaps then Japan get a Pearly Harbor, da?

Sarah Palin can't resisting...

Who knows? Maybe she even give Putin Anchorage as consolation prize?

Quote Originally Posted by The Useless Member View Post
    How do you feel about the Winter War?
    Finlandia deserve punishment from Soviet for not giving a lands that Soviet Union require. At time, Leningrad very closely to Finnish border and Finns not respect the closeness boundary. Soviet Union made good decisions to making invasion of Finlandia and plan of annexation I can only approve, seeing how Crimea also belonging to a Russia and I take! Soviet take many the lands from foolish Finns by 1940 and make a Russia more the secure. Putin approve!

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

Finlandia deserve punishment from Soviet for not giving a lands that Soviet Union require. At time, Leningrad very closely to Finnish border and Finns not respect the closeness boundary. Soviet Union made good decisions to making invasion of Finlandia and plan of annexation I can only approve, seeing how Crimea also belonging to a Russia and I take! Soviet take many the lands from foolish Finns by 1940 and make a Russia more the secure. Putin approve!
    With this new found nationalism, do you plan on making a Slavic Union with other countries whom you see as Slavic or do you just want to annex them yourself?

Patrician

I think he will annex, Shinzo Abe always annexes. "Unions" just leave too many loose ends.

Can't help but feel that them Gringos are being mighty stupid, why are they dicking around in the Middle East and playing world police when their interests should lie in subjugating South America? Why try to "lead the world"? That don't work at all unless you subjugate most of it and get the rest of it to give in to your demands, as it stands America is in a commanding position but only in so far as their international "subjects" remain loyal. I mean imagine if America controlled all of the Western hemisphere more or less directly.

One thing I do have to give Putin; he makes Belarus his , makes a trade union with Central Asian countries, is practically glued with commitment to Syria and Iran, tries to have better relations with China, Korea and Japan and already has some good ties with India and judging by the stupid kill Bin Laden and Pakistan policy I'd say Russia indirectly has Pakistan in their posse. In so far as undermining American hegemony of the world, Putin just grabbed most of the Asian continent right there and the EU is slightly shaken by Russia's position. +1 Ukraine and +1 Moldavia and the EU's Eastern side is ed in the near future. Time for America to give a pushup bra to their EU subjects if they want to hold on to their place after the Afghan and Iraq debacles and subsequent cool downs. For the most part Afghanistan was a close victory but may turn into a stalemate depending on how politics go and Iraq was probably a defeat or stalemate, some years ago we may have claimed it a pyrrhic victory but judging by Iran going up and Iraq and Egypt going down it is most definitely not America's victory. Twas Iran's victory, ergo Putin's victory and they barely lifted a finger. Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; May 13, 2014 at 09:11 PM.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

dear commerade.
    is it true that you are of Canadian?
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der gręd Enker og der gręd Bųrn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ųrn.
    Anders Sųrensen Vedel

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

All great Russians are from Canada.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Patrician

He's not Canadian, last time I checked Atlanta was in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    dear commerade.
    is it true that you are of Canadian?
    Name of a food bear resemblance to my surnames, but it coincidence, I assuring you. I am proud born Russian man and never the Canadian. As a people they displeases me because they challenge a Russia in the hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    All great Russians are from Canada.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    IS A GREAT SLANDER THINGS TO SAY!

Quote Originally Posted by The Useless Member View Post
    With this new found nationalism, do you plan on making a Slavic Union with other countries whom you see as Slavic or do you just want to annex them yourself?
    Unfortunately, this is not feasibly for Russian Federation. European Union make east expansion and now Slavic brothers under EU dominating. I think not even a Serbia interested in joining such unions. At moment I happy to taking what must be taking from Ukraine dogs. However, if Belarus make great hostile against the Russian people there, perhaps Putin set eye next on the Belarus nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    I think he will annex, Shinzo Abe always annexes. "Unions" just leave too many loose ends.

Can't help but feel that them Gringos are being mighty stupid, why are they dicking around in the Middle East and playing world police when their interests should lie in subjugating South America? Why try to "lead the world"? That don't work at all unless you subjugate most of it and get the rest of it to give in to your demands, as it stands America is in a commanding position but only in so far as their international "subjects" remain loyal. I mean imagine if America controlled all of the Western hemisphere more or less directly.
    Is goodly questions. I think US making attempting before with the Republic of Bananas, Honduras and Guatemala, controlled by US monopoly company called a United Fruits. Putin chuckle at such names. It sound very the gay! Like bunch of homosex people have a marry union.

However, united homosex peoples in a United Fruit Company eventually fail to continuing the coup detat, so Latin American countries more independently now. US still have the big Panama Canal, Guantanamo, and other thingk in Latin America to extend the influence. However, this little compared to old days. Now you have a people like Raul Castro and Nicolas Maduro who give US the big middle fingers. Mexico very closely friend to US, though, but relationship between them get tested with a drug wars.

One thing I do have to give Putin; he makes Belarus his
    Why, thanking you! Very kindly of you to saying.

Patrician

If only I could make Taiwan my , Taiwan why you no love Japan? We gave you everything you have!!!! (I'm looking at you too Manchuria, you ungrateful Gaijins)

So with that Eurasian Union are you gonna get Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan to join? Hell why not get Iran, Armenia and Azerbaijan to join that too. Why stop there? Get Turkey to join and you have yourself one free Black Sea pass from Crimea to the Mediterranean Sea with all around expenses for a stay in Malta.
    I just thought of something, make yourself the Grand Master of the Knights Hospitaller and keep Malta

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Mr President, what do you think about this piece of music?

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

...oops! Sorry for not a response so quickly to you peoples. I get distracted by a stare at something...two big important thingks...a seriously matter of state, I assuring you.

@Lord Oda Nobunaga: I liking this titles very much the Grandest Master of Hospital Knights in the Malta, but unfortunately this a Catholic thingk, not for a Orthodox Christian peoples like Putin. In meantime, Putin work the very hard to getting Central Asian nation join the Eurasian Unions. Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan...all must be joining. It hard to herd together so many the different nation of different opinion, though. Not all of them trust Russia, so Putin make reassurance at them that it best for the economic. Is not same with Ukraine, which betray Russia. Trust me.

@Hellheaven 1987: This video game is a slandering. Soviet Union would never use atomic bombing against Berlin, which only need big wall to separate from European homosex fascists. Is bad video game that make a propagandizing against Mother Russia. I have good idea to ban such game in Russia so that the American lies not incite the Russian people! Music is a crap anyway, so even more the reason to ban game.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

IS A GREAT SLANDER THINGS TO SAY!
    DA, Trotsky say that to me once. Once. But I like you, I not send you on trip to Mexico like tavarish Trotsky. I nice Stalin
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!