Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 17323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Seriously though when did Putin try to grab Belarus and what dead opponent?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

@Oda,
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31704254

Dear President Putin,

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland...rs-315623.html

Are Irish-Russian relations not that important to you that you send military planes barreling through their airspace?
    Last edited by napoleon boneaparte; March 04, 2015 at 03:34 AM.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Patrician

President Putin you have insulted my honour too many times therefore I must challenge you to a battle... to the death!
    (cue soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml4wAnvfM4M)
    If you win I will give you all of Asia and commit seppuku, if I win I get Asia and the Russian Far East.
    Know that I have trained long and hard for this, for when I will become Emperor and rule all of Asia!

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Samraat Mahendra Maurya View Post
    I am no Maurya man, I am, the one, and, truly, Samraat Maurya! Get it right plebian! I will be arriving shortly to take Russia and liberate the people from you and putting your bones in the museum of "Tyrannical, Terrible Tyrants Terminated via The Third Triumvirate" In the mean time, you can stare at the sun, oh wait! you can't get sun over where you live...too bad! I'm sorry.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I'm not sorry
    We get plenty the sun in Russia during summertime. Russian winter make man hard and strongk, prepare for any condition. Your India country is too the humidly and hot of tropically, make man soft and laziness, idle with relax and play time. This not good for make man into soldiering. It make man into vacations mode. Your Indian ancestor might have been strongk when fight Alexander and build great Mauryan Empire, but modernly India no match for Russia Federation bear. You see in field of battles soon enough. Also at high sea with Russia fleet should it coming to that.

To be honestly, though, we not share contiguous border, so I not so interest in take India territory. There no longer "Great Game" with British Empire, so these day I most concern with Georgia and Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Mr. President are you the man to do this at state dinner between America and Russia?

If not, then Petrov > Putin

If given chance, I would dancing in front of Mr. Obama to upstage him (I better dancer, especially at Russia folk dance) and kiss pretty lady. Perhaps I even give Michelle Obama peck on cheek or even lips to make aggravate Obama into infuriate. Da! This make Putin so gladly, except fact that it would having to involving kiss on a Africa lady. I Russian patriot, so black face not attractively to my sensibility. I dance with white American girl. I preferring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Seriously though when did Putin try to grab Belarus and what dead opponent?
    You really not up to speed with current affair, are you Prime Minister Abe. What matter? Closest to you not give you briefing on world affair, of neighbor? I not grab Belarus. It join gloriously Eurasian Union that I creating with economic prowess and cooperate. Also, I have no opponent, but if you speak of Boris Nemtsov, he only dearest friend that I avenge with take personally charge of investigate into murder. Da, I find his killer sooner rather than later, and bring the justice.

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    Are Irish-Russian relations not that important to you that you send military planes barreling through their airspace?
    I not confirming Russia aircraft into Irish airspace, and have no commenting on matter.

You see what I do there? That deft political handling of thorny subject. I master at this art.

President Putin you have insulted my honour too many times therefore I must challenge you to a battle... to the death!
    (cue soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml4wAnvfM4M)
    If you win I will give you all of Asia and commit seppuku, if I win I get Asia and the Russian Far East.
    Know that I have trained long and hard for this, for when I will become Emperor and rule all of Asia!
    I not sure which funnier, this demand, or this cartoon of you, Mr. Prime Minister Abe. I would rather settle matter with drink contest, use Russia vodka, not your Japan sake. However, this foolishly conversation that not realistically. Your country aging and have so many the problem with economic. Your youth so apathetic and just let America do military business and security. Your country weak and not have real stomach for war anymore, unlike Japanese empire that nearly succeed in conquer all East Asia with pan-Asia ideology in the World of War II.

Patrician

Which is why I must attack immediately before my chances are worse. I will search for the sacred blade of Susanoo no Mikoto.
    Soon I shall be able to summon my undead army. Not even your Magister Fire Staff can stop me!

While I finish my quest for the sacred sword I shall subject ye to the trial of many faces!

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

Mr Putin, I heard you dies challenging Assad to a "who is the best dictator" competition.
    Is this true?

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

My lord Putin. Kadirov once more proved his loyalty and earned a medal from you, what do you say about it?.

Which is why I must attack immediately before my chances are worse. I will search for the sacred blade of Susanoo no Mikoto.
    Soon I shall be able to summon my undead army. Not even your Magister Fire Staff can stop me!

This might be surprising to you, from land that make Nintendo game, but I have secretly for you: life, it not video game. There no sacred sword. There no fire staff. There is, however, plenty of lead bullet and metal warhead. Russia have many this.

While I finish my quest for the sacred sword I shall subject ye to the trial of many faces!
    What this? Like hall of mirror in Enter Dragon starring the Bruce Lee? I not afraid such parlor trick. When I little boy, I go to Soviet circus and see many thing, frightening thing that steel my nerve and I not forgetting. Today my hand steady, especially trigger finger. Old KGB trainingk does wonder for healthily in later life. So go find your sword, I waiting. Unprovoked hostility by Japan nation on Russia will not be tolerating, even with protect of big superpower USA behind you. What Obama going to do? Sanction me again?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor PooMan View Post
    Mr Putin, I heard you dies challenging Assad to a "who is the best dictator" competition.
    Is this true?
    If I dead, would you seeing me now? Here, take good luck. I alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by gastovski View Post
    My lord Putin. Kadirov once more proved his loyalty and earned a medal from you, what do you say about it?.
    It medal earned for Kadyrov. He do the great work in keep Chechnya orderly. Killer of Nemtsov of course must be the punished, but I understanding sentiment of Kadyrov when he explain reason for murder dealing with faith and prophet Muhammad.

Patrician

According to the local paper Russia and Japan are supposed to be close because economic treaties or something and my actual enemies are Kim Jong Un and Hu Jintao. So you can just disregard everything I said before.
    It's like I'm bipolar or something cause sometimes I just feel like rebuilding the IJA and conquering all of Asia, you know what I mean?

Dear President Putin,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...riendship.html

What is there really to gain from teaming up with a corpulent trigger-happy nuke-armed tyrant like Kim Jong-Un? Besides rich food of course.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    Administrator Emeritus

Dear President Putin,

Rumours have it you are not well? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31860341 Of course, your people say not, but then they would wouldn't they? Did you eat some nasty Crimean dish perchance? Well I would wish you better soon but that would be a lie. May it be long, painful and involve a nasty rash.

Dear President Putin,

What is there really to gain from teaming up with a corpulent trigger-happy nuke-armed tyrant like Kim Jong-Un? Besides rich food of course.
    North Korea and food do not exist in the same place.

Mr Putin, when are you going to reactivate the last of the Kirov battlecruisers? Also what do you think of my new signature?
    Last edited by Emperor PooMan; March 14, 2015 at 09:48 PM.

I highly doubt Kim Jong-Un grew fat on porridge and gruel.

Dear President Putin,

North Korea hermit country that strongk, but still need the ally and protective against aggressor country like US, which hover over and eye prey like hungry bald eagle in search of food meal. Da, North Korea could benefit so much the Russia cooperation, it win-win deal since it give US something to thinking about when oppose Russia Federation on other matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ybbon View Post
    Dear President Putin,

Rumours have it you are not well? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31860341 Of course, your people say not, but then they would wouldn't they? Did you eat some nasty Crimean dish perchance? Well I would wish you better soon but that would be a lie. May it be long, painful and involve a nasty rash.
    Firstly, my healthily in excellent conditions. You would be wise not follow such foolishly in press about rumor make. You would also wisely not to anger Putin with threat of insult on health. Those who do such thing have strange coincidentally of have bad health themselves.

North Korea and food do not exist in the same place.

Mr Putin, when are you going to reactivate the last of the Kirov battlecruisers? Also what do you think of my new signature?
    For firstly point, this state secret and none of business of foreign agitator of Australia, but if you must knowing, they in operation presently. As for your signature, it not amuse Putin to have caricature. It upsetting me. Perhaps your Prime Minister make amends with show of deference to Putin and visit to Moscow.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Why don't you wipe out the terrorists in Syria instantly, you have the military for doing these jobs?

Also if you destroy the Monarchies and Wahhabists in the Gulfstates i'll consider you a hero Mr.Putin!
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Mr Putin, do you lift? If so, how much?

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

So...Im on my way to Siberia again.. ):

Please save me....address be 105 P- AHH! NO, no, not my nose, it's so precious! SOS!!
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

President Putin,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...etersburg.html

How can we assure ourselves that you really are the one and only President Putin and not some impostor?

Many people see Napoleon as almost a divine human why don't see they V. Putin in the same way (yet)?
    Last edited by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus; March 19, 2015 at 02:24 AM.
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucilla View Post
    Why don't you wipe out the terrorists in Syria instantly, you have the military for doing these jobs?

Also if you destroy the Monarchies and Wahhabists in the Gulfstates i'll consider you a hero Mr.Putin!
    Instantly not possibly. There no magically button that dear ally of Russia and Syria President Assad can pressing either. It hard job of take work and much trainink. Yes, Russia have big stronk military, but at moment we so busily watchful eye on border Ukraine, as well as border of Donetsk and Luhansk republics of Novorossiya. It not easy thing also to approve large-scale invasion of foreign country so far away from Russia soil. Such decision would need lots of convincing of Russia Federal Assembly, with Federation Council and State Duma. Of course, in meantime, I continue offer Assad assist with strategically and with aid. He also always welcome in Moscow.

Mr Putin, do you lift? If so, how much?
    Enough to intimidate your Australianski Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

Quote Originally Posted by Samraat Mahendra Maurya View Post
    So...Im on my way to Siberia again.. ):

Please save me....address be 105 P- AHH! NO, no, not my nose, it's so precious! SOS!!
    Don't worry, Mr. Some Rat Maurya, it look much better now. This wonderful and free job of Russia plastic surgeon, who so professionally in job. You should be thankfully. Especially now that I have so graciously give you another lodging in Siberia, hopefully this time for longer stay, hopefully this time you not try and escape...I mean...leave on your own volition. Yes. That it. Of course, if you have leaving, you could hurt self again so accidental, and end up in hospital where Doctor Putin see you again.

President Putin,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...etersburg.html

How can we assure ourselves that you really are the one and only President Putin and not some impostor?
    Here. Look at my face...look me in eye. Closely...closer, comrade.

Now ask me question again. Or we could discuss seriously matter. It up to you if you want silly fun time and games or seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus View Post
    Many people see Napoleon as almost a divine human why don't see they V. Putin in the same way (yet)?
    Such thought...it sacrilege and go against teaching of holy mother Orthodox Church of Russia. There is no God but in Bible. I not god like Zeus or Jupiter. You should coming to Orthodox Church and show deference to teach of Christ, who no doubt look down approvingly of job performance of Putin.