Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132333435363752 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

non-aggression pact, we need

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrene View Post
    Perhaps, once putin and assad surrender to the Third Triumvirative, we may have peace, whose side are you on Caliph, The Triumvirative (Mauryan Empire(ME), Oda Nobunaga and 'Muricans democracy machines nation) or evil Russia
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

Nooooo, peace makes the Dark Side inside you weak! The Dark Lord of the Sith will interfere with the peaceful weaklings!
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Sena-Pathi Rabhindra Maurya View Post
    Vladmir Putin Shhhhhh! How do you feels?

How I feel? I feel like someone who do the shush of President need take all-prepaid expense trip to Siberia, one way ticket. Enjoy staying.

How about i beat y'all in one battle? i have mercenaries from the Fish People on my Side!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It most of strange the feelings. I both extremely terrified and absolutely funny tickled by a hilarious pictures here. If this what Russian military force having to face, I think we have not much problem on land. Presumably, fish people can't breathingk there unless have special tank, like air tank for human underwater. Putin use their disadvantage and smite them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximinus Mhrax View Post
    Those weird looking creatures will end up in some Moscow restaurant after Putin gets rid of them personally.

Russia people like very much the exotic food, especially of sea, since Black Sea, Baltic Sea, Pacific, and certainly Mediterranean most far away for most Russian who livingk inland. Putin make sure that, upon capture of fish people, they body part sold at most reasonable market price and Russian state only make small tariff for service of capture fish people and distributing to private establishment, mostly in a Moscow, for Putin and his friend to of enjoying!

Da, I order rib part.

Nein! we will make him one of ours
    This of most disturbing image and great slander to Putin. For starter, both the photo doctored heavily. Putin know much how make the alter of photos, was great art mastered by Stalin to erase the persona non gratae and disloyal from memory, what Roman call damnatio memoriae. In fist picture, there no such the head in water come after Putin. In second picture it show shark where should be playful dolphin. I try best with state resource to track down individuals who make such photo, wherever they may be, and share with them express of how Russian state feel about their efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspasia View Post

Assad being mad over USA politics, They saying they wanna fight IS and they're making Coalition and who do they include......Kuwait/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/EU and who do they ignore? Yes they ignoring Syria who fights IS in Syria, they even leaving out Russia from list when they condemn IS. Assad mad about fact USA supporting Iraqi army but not Syrian army and USA funding the 'terrorists opposition' which weaken Syria, ally of great Russia. News of USA wanting to bomb IS in Syria without approval of goverment is an act of aggression and violation of airspace. Great putin should we shoot down American planes who enter illegally airspace of Syria or should we ignore them?
    To most dignified President of Syria, Bashar al-Assad,

Putin agreeing that USA obnoxious leader of coalition that exclude real fighter of ISIS, Syria and Iran, consider how Iraqi army pathetic mostly and let Shiite militia and Kurd do fighting for them. Brave Syria soldier fight ISIS and not get thank for it in international media. Is shame thingk in mind of Putin and unjustified. I hoping, however, that Sunni country joiningk fight against ISIS good sign they not complicit as thoughts beforehand.

It most delicate situation when and if USA start bomb the ISIS in territory of Syria. On one hand, this no doubting helping you if they bomb ar-Raqqah. However, USA nation not respect smaller nation as usual and most likely not seek permissions from you, President Bashar al-Assad. This Russia will oppose most diligently in floor of UN, no matter what course of actions you, a leader of sovereign country, decide to do about USA jet that fly over Syria airspace. I can telling you what Putin do to USA jet that fly over Russia space.

Yours of a truly,
    Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Assad is Sexy
    Yes, he good look the man, with handsomely family too, unlike evil Santa-look of devil-worship ISIS fool Abu Bakrovski al-Baghdadovich.

Quote Originally Posted by Samraat Mahendra Maurya View Post
    The Third Triumvirative will destroy Russia and Syria with 420,000 tonnes of pure democracy

This hypothetical triumvirate you speak of do no such thing. Democracy a abstractly concept...it not something tangible you can measuring in a tonnes.

Putin not fear empty threat level by India person...especially when I not hear any word from Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Until I hearing from him, Putin discount laughably suggestion of threatening.

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

wat? i'm on the third Triumvirates team

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

To all Fish Haters,

May the Wrath of fish be upon you, expect a response from the mighty Caliph Abu Al-Hut ( meaning Father of Fish ) and his Mercenary Captain, Fish face ( PBUH )

soon

Yours Fishfully,

Abu Al-Hut's Scribe,

Last edited by Cyrene; September 12, 2014 at 08:36 AM.

Good,your hatred makes you powerful. Continue like this, let the Dark Side flow through your veins!

-The Dark Lord of the Sith
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

we're in 2222 AD already? you can't recruit alien space ships in the 21st century as far as my sanity is concerned.
    Lol Where on Earth did you get 2222 AD? Empire Earth!?

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

Lol Where on Earth did you get 2222 AD? Empire Earth!?

Last Spartan,

Yes.

Your Fishfully,

Abu Al-Hut himself,

If the war doesn't start in an hour, I am bringing the Death Star to Earth!
    -Dark Lord of the Sith
    For the Sake of Love

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

@Guy who threatens with Death

Good, i'll be waiting for death in Bermuda Triangle.

Yours Fishfully,

Abu Al-Hut himself,

Good, continue like this FishLord, you please the Dark Lord of the Sith
    For the Sake of Love

Darth Nihilus decrees that you will sacrifice your life force to him. You will, because we demand it. You will give it to us, or we will take it from you. It is the way of the Sith.

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

Dear Mr Fishlord Arabian man, this is what democracy and freedom thinks of fish.

yours truly

(Everyone else was using a signature, so i thought I should jump on the band wagon, because bandwagons are fun)

Yours Fishfully,
    , I don't want to live anymore

I demand the war to start! The Death Star's Engines are warming up, soon, Earth will be destroyed, unless the fishlord, the third triumvirate and President Putin fight!
    -The Dark Lord of the Sith
    For the Sake of Love

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

Dear Mr Fishlord Arabian man, this is what democracy and freedom thinks of fish.

yours truly

@Emperor Poop

We don't give a Fish about that.

I don't want to live anymore
    @Emperor Poop

well, since your a Poop Emperor, we don't blame you.

I demand the war to start! The Death Star's Engines are warming up, soon, Earth will be destroyed, unless the fishlord, the third triumvirate and President Putin fight!

@Death

Don't worry, Death, we are getting ready for it, but, before i even think of firing my Fish Finger missiles, i need the so-Called President Putin of Moskva to send me three bottles of Halal Vodka, i will be keeping them near my Fishy Pool in memory of his Empire.

Yours Fishfully,

Abu Al-Hut himself,

Last edited by Cyrene; September 12, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

I want to be cool...

Good, I like how this is going. Perhaps I can find an apprentice out of this

Edit: Mr. Last Spartan, join me, and you will find coolness in the Dark Side
    For the Sake of Love

YES. I am strong in the Force. The Dark Side is power.

Also, do you have cookies?

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

I want to be cool...

@Last Spartan

Pledge Allegiance to me.

Yours Fishfully,

Abu Al-Hut himself,