Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [RECRUITMENT] Language Patching - Now in Progress, see latest post

Vahir's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [RECRUITMENT] Language Patching - Now in Progress, see latest post

Not to sound disrespectful or anything, but when will the files be uploaded? We have translators with nothing to translate.

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Sorry, I'll get round to it tomorrow, been busy.

hereami321's Avatar Laetus

I am perfectly fluent in Russian and know French enough to translate some basic stuff, can I be of service?

I assume a Klingon translation team is something you're not interested in?

Depends, will it have an audience - cos it'll be you doing the hard work. At least we can say, "Only TW Mod available in Klingon."

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Westeros, not only international, now universal

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Man now I wish I really did know Klingon lol. Didn't think I'd ever say that.

Italian is my first language, I'd be glad to help

Default Re: [RECRUITMENT] Language Patching

The Group is here and I'll add the link to the OP.

hereami321's Avatar Laetus

How can I join the Group?

Because nobody has written to Translation Group since a month, I guess I am the only person in this forum, who want to finish his translation. So can I get more text files to translate or do I wait for 1.0?

Default Re: [RECRUITMENT] Language Patching

Quote Originally Posted by nihilus23 View Post
    Hello there! I'm a native german speaker so I could work on german translations... However the german translations in the books are horrible (one of the reasons why I've read them in english) as they try to "germanise" names of places and people like King's Landing, Greyjoy, Riverrun and so on... I would highly recommend leaving those in english, but of course that might be a problem for some of the german readers because they probably won't know the english name for every settlement there is...

Other than that, I would gladly help on the translations, I've stalked this mod for quite some time now, might as well contribute a little... I don't think it's a good idea to use the text of the other german mod - adjusting would take just as long as translating them anew.
    I agree as another native German Speaker The names as a whole are ridicuous to try and change

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234