Thread: Plague Is Constant After 3+ Turns, Will It Ever End?

Bellus88's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon8 Plague Is Constant After 3+ Turns, Will It Ever End?

I sent a small invasion force to gain a foothold in the southern Hispania/Privateer region, they both have an alliance. I conquered some settlements along the coast in preparation for my main invasion force which will come later but they retook 2 settlements from me and Plague has been constant, will it ever end? Is there anything I can do to make sure Plague doesn't come? Building buildings that improve health but is there anything else I can do?

This Plague is effecting every single settlement that I conquered along the coastline.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Plague Is Constant After 3+ Turns, Will It Ever End?

Sadly no it will one it usually last from my experience between 4-8 turns. I usually keep my general outside the city for that time periods so he don't become a victim

You have to treat settlements with the plague as if... they have the plague. Don't move units from plagued settlements to healthy ones. Isolate them and wait it out. The length of the plague can be highly variable and frustrating.

Or... to turn your plague into something fun, recruit a spy in a plague settlement. The spy will have the plague and if he sucessfully infiltrates an enemy settlement, it will be infected. Hours of fun doing biochemical warfare!

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Roboto View Post
    Or... to turn your plague into something fun, recruit a spy in a plague settlement. The spy will have the plague and if he sucessfully infiltrates an enemy settlement, it will be infected. Hours of fun doing biochemical warfare!
    Awesome never knew that