Thread: Vista - Where to copy AI pack files??

Default Vista - Where to copy AI pack files??

I downloaded the AI pack files but I haven't found where to copy them. Maybe I'm missing a thread but the tutorials I've seen say they are supposed to be copied directly into the M2TW Data folder. I did this but there aren't any files similar to them in any of the folders within the data folder. Like they didn't overwrite any previous files. Tried a few battles but I'm not sure if I see a difference. AI still seems to have issues with pathfinding when attacking my cities, especially if the fight goes on a while. Or maybe it worked and they're just waiting me out?

Does anyone know where exactly the files are supposed to be copied if running Vista?

Default Re: Vista - Where to copy AI pack files??

Here is how one fellow did it for Steam M2TW: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=1#post8217538

If you don`t have Steam M2TW, just direct Installer to your main .../Medieval II Total War ( so, not to .../Medieval II Total War/ data ) . After that, run the ultimateAI_launch.bat from your installation folder ( it should be in your main .../Medieval II Total War folder).
    Last edited by ElvenKind; April 20, 2014 at 04:38 PM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Vista - Where to copy AI pack files??

I see. Can I do that without playing the mod? I have the mod downloaded but also downloaded the AI pack because I'm working on a regular long campaign and wanted to spice up the AI.