Due to my great procrastination from classes, I began to play a new campaign in Warband(steam) with diplomacy mod.

Spoiler for Brief description/history

I joined the Vaegirs and quickly rose up the ranks: I've had a considerable army, and held the village Ismiralla and Kundarr castle to my own. During the wars with Nords and Khergits, the towns of Wercheg and Khudan were heavily contested by the respective enemies.

The battles for Khudan were especially bad, as both the Nords and Khergits targeted it. Usually I'd go into a seige battle with around 70ish troops and exit with around 20ish. It is gets a bit worse when raiders are roaming around the area, so any weakened is screwed

After one of the long battles I've had, I was ambushed by a group of raiders who tore my weakened army in pieces, and most of my NPC were sent far away. Took a while but i tracked all of them, and had most of them rejoin my army.
Anyways, one of my NPC, Lady Tabath, seems to be stuck in dhirrim and only replies "Surrender or Die" and nothing else. Is there a way to reset a character somehow?