Thread: RS2 on MTW2

Icon4 RS2 on MTW2

If authors of mod have something against the use RS2 unit in mtw2 mods? Last time I converted many units from RS2 to MTW2 and I play them with my friend on multi sometimes. If I would ever relase acient mod based on this, author of RS2 have something against it?

Some screens (low graphic details, my comp is poor)

Default Re: RS2 on MTW2

They dont plan to convert the mod to M2.There is no point anyway.

But it would be interesting to see what people might do with RS2 resources.
    I hope the authors give you permission.

I think it would be better for everyone if you asked them for permissions first before you release anything, if you did they right thing I don't see why they wouldn't consider it. So many great mods get banned because the modders just can't be bothered to ask to borrow resources the right way and then everyone loses because the original modders are ticked off and then no one gets to play the mods. Please ask first, so I can play too.

P.S. Those pics look awesome. rep
    Last edited by the man, the myth, the legend; April 17, 2014 at 01:24 AM.
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

What pics?
    I dont see anything.

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

i hope you get permission to use RS2 models and bring out an roman era mod for M2TW
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

IT would be awesome but the mod team has disbanded and no longer viable to support such a large transition.
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator