Thread: Looking for 'Chronicon terrae Prussiae'

Default Looking for 'Chronicon terrae Prussiae'

Hello,
    As mentioned in the title, I am in search of a copy of the Chronicon terrae Prussiae, or 'the chronicles of the Prussian lands', by Peter von Dusburg or the later translation by Nicolaus von Jeroschin. Both are 14th century manuscripts about the rise and actions of the Teutonic order untill the 14th century, written by members of the Order itself in the 1360's.
    I have looked through the links provided in the stickies of these fora, yet I always end up on the links of Google play or Google books, who somehow feel it is necessery to collect royalties on a 700-year old work by a order which has since long been secularised. So all I can get from there is a 'taste' of the first 30-ish pages.
    Apart from the fact that I find this attitude to such a fragile niche of heritage absolutely ludicrous, even my passion for Prussian history does not allow me to put down +$80 to get a personally printed version delivered to me, that is the reason why I know a kindle in the first place.
    Does anyone have suggestions or links to help me out? I've tried libgen, gutenberg,...

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by wyrda78 View Post
    Well maybe if there was a thread instructing people on how to mod there would be more modders.

Default Re: Looking for 'Chronicon terrae Prussiae'

Are you looking for the actual book, or an Ebook version? I'll try to help you as best as I can either way