Thread: Can't seem to defeat any faction.

Default Can't seem to defeat any faction.

Hey, guys. I'm currently playing as the Faustian Reich and I'm having problem when conquering the last settlement of a faction. It keeps freezing for some reason. Someone help me please.

Bellus88's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Can't seem to defeat any faction.

After you conquer it, you must wait a while, like 5 min max, the game freezes for a bit then comes back, it has happened to me before.

What I meant was that nothing was moving except my mouse and hourglass after occupying/sacking/exterminating.

Let it run for a while. Sometimes it takes a few minutes(I even get the "this program is not responding" popup sometimes". The faction you defeated is forming into a horde.

Instead of taking their city kill off all family members so they don't spawn the additional horde armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Encablossa View Post
    Let it run for a while. Sometimes it takes a few minutes(I even get the "this program is not responding" popup sometimes". The faction you defeated is forming into a horde.

Instead of taking their city kill off all family members so they don't spawn the additional horde armies.
    Thanks!