Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435

Thread: ARCHIVED Technical Help Posts

Default Re: Bug Reports & Technical help

The mod does not work with ETW version 1.0. You need to patch.

Understood. Which version should I patch to? I tried to patch to v1.5 but that did not work, so I'd like to know on which version the mod was betatested.
    Thanks for the help, anyway! ;D

1.6, the latest.

But do you mean v1.6 (which should be update 8 or 9, I don't exactly know), or update 6 (which should be v1.3, or so)?
    I think CA messed things up, by creating this nominal difference between version and update... -.-"

yes, I dunno the exact number, but I mean patch 1.6. It is not the sixth update. The latest version!

Quote Originally Posted by Lealo View Post
    Hellooo

I am currently tring to unpack the IS.2 data to ........./steam/common/steamapps... (following the steps in the installation guide)
    But whlile here i cant locate my empire total war, here I do see other games that I have added some time ago. When i open/log in to steam i can see Empire total war in "my games", and are able to run it. when checking the information about the game its not a "steam game" and it runs it through my C:/programx86/....../empire

I added empire to steam by clicking "add game to steam" (strange?)

How do i get empire to steamapps/?
    Do I have to use steam?

thanks in advance
    And how do you watch the version of the game, options? I canīt se anything there...
    Last edited by Lealo; August 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM.

it's bottom right corner in the menu, but that says 1.5.xxxxx for some reason. Steam has an update history though.

Default ARCHIVED Technical Help Posts

This is the dumping ground for technical help for outdated version of the Mod