Thread: I dont even know anymore...

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Default I dont even know anymore...

I've been trying to play this mod for the last 3 days, installing and uninstalling the packs and trying to play only to ctd as soon as it gets to the splash screen.
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

Default Re: I dont even know anymore...

Okay. That's nice and all but without more information we can't help you. Can you tell us the process you go through step by step? That might help us pinpoint the issue.

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: I dont even know anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Shutters View Post
    Okay. That's nice and all but without more information we can't help you. Can you tell us the process you go through step by step? That might help us pinpoint the issue.
    To add to Cameron Shutters comment it will help greatly if you copy and paste a crash report and send it to Undyingnephalim. (just make sure you use a spoiler tag or code tag!) Also make sure it is installing to the right place.
    https://www.battleforthenet.com/
    Go to this site and call your congressmen!
    Do not le the FCC destroy net neutrality in America!
    On Dec. 14 the FCC will vote on whether to destroy net neutrality or not! Congress can stop them beforehand, so tell congress and the FCC that you don't want them to ruin the internet!