Thread: Terra Australsi's ROI Bangladesh Playthrough

warluster's Avatar Miles

Default Terra Australsi's ROI Bangladesh Playthrough

G'day!

Just letting you all know about a new Let's Play series for the Paradox Interactive game Crusader Kings 2: Rajas of India. Within the episodic nature of this series, I'll be moving through the highs and lows of medieval Indian politics; war, diplomacy, and all that lovely soap opera stuff which Paradox just nails so inexplicably well. Can we really describe it?

So far I've got two episodes on the road. The first one, released on the 6th April, is my introduction to my new channel Terra Australis, as well as the very game itself. For newbies of the game or veterans of Paradox, I've attempted to go over the basics as well as detailing some cool new stuff Paradox has added this time around. (Elephants! India! Yes!).

If you can forgive my Aussie twang and actually watch it then leave a comment here or there, I'll be updating both as regularly as possible. Oh, two other things! One cool thing, I'll be adding an actual AAR here later in the week for those who like to read instead of watching (Curses!). And secondly, when I need my deserved daily break from the rigours of CK I'll be recording other little 'casual gaming sessions' with the likes of Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm and Arma 3... though casual might not be the best word. Brief play sessions, maybe?

Either way, come hither or thither, but have a bloody good day, and cheers for reading or watching!

LINKY

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Default Re: Terra Australsi's ROI Bangladesh Playthrough

Looking forward to it.

warluster's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Terra Australsi's ROI Bangladesh Playthrough

Cheers mate! I posted up the first chapter today, over in the AAR forums.

Just letting everyone know that Episode 3 was posted on the TA channel earlier today, as well, in addition to more Red Orchestra 2 casual videos as well. All of these have been whittled down to a manageable 15-20 minute episodes to make it more interesting, so go have a look: Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3. Things heated up even more this time, with the country slowly descending into factional civil war, while also having to facing Islamic incursions to the north. Keep an eye to see how things develop even more with Episode 4 tomorrow.