Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: taking applications for moderators

Default taking applications for moderators

- With the recent events, I have lost a good number of moderators for the better or worse. (take it as you feel like)

You can apply to be a moderator by Private messaging me or Justinian, Belisarius, Honor&Glory, Spartan.

Regardless of what rank or member you are.

Anyone with moderator experience here on another forum is in advantage, although the applicants will be examined before acceptance for past forum record.

Default Re: taking applications for moderators

I am herby applying for the TW Community section again. But, I can only start to manage moderation duty on 23th of October. Before that time, I'll be on a holiday to france. So it would make no sense at all to put me into a highly frequented area at the moment. If you then still need mods, an I think you might with the upcoming release at hand, I am willing to lend a hand.

And with that team you mentioned...it'll be fun!!!
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

I have a lot of free time on my hands. However, my schedule is subject to sudden changes.

Ill throw my hat in the ring.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Romanos's Avatar Hey

I will like to apply, I have aready moderated at the RTR site so I have experience.
    Under the Great and Honorable Patronage of Fabolous
    Patron (father) of Sir Matthias and ForgottenImmortal
    Grandson of Lucius Veronus
    Member of S.I.N
    Sept 2003 - 2004 - 2nd Generation Jun 23 2004 (25-Feb)

Vanquisher's Avatar Campidoctor

I'd like to lend a hand to anyone so I guess i'd be willing to take on the responsibility

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

My position is not void, I do not accept my removal as it was an act of paranoia and had no grounds.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

PyrrhusIV's Avatar Primicerius

I'll apply, but i'll do it after school, dont have the time right now...... i'm in school, on TWC.

Ragabash's Avatar Mayhem Crop Jet
    Civitate

I have applied for this position and have some experience in moderating being a librarian in the Scriptorium and a local moderator in the Forum RPG section.

Longer application have been sent to Archer by PM as he requested.
    Under Patronage of Sřren and member of S.I.N.

Nobody has more thorough knowledge of the site's rules than me, and I have an ability to predict the effect of moderator actions to the extent of prophecy.

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

Nothing to see here, move along...
    Last edited by God; October 13, 2006 at 04:31 PM.

Reidy's Avatar Let ε<0...

You wannabe-mods must be having a field day right now. All those empty moderator positions all at once! I wouldn't be suprised if half the Curia applied.

Under the rather spiffing patronage of Justinian.
    Grandson of some fellow named the Black Prince.

Kaweh's Avatar Aerani

What a shame! No offense to those who applied, but nobody will replace the cream of TWC, the removed mods, the so called "traitors". Nobody can replace guys like Lusted, Garb, Imb, Proximus and all the others!

K.K

SIBLESZ·CRANDAR·SIMETRICAL​·DARTH VADER·KAWEH·RAVEN DARKWING·KALOS
    · PROUD MEMBER OF ROMA SURRECTUM II ·

Actually I would like to apply for the postion of moderator on these forums. I have 2 months experience moderating these forums. I have also being a Global moderator at the RTR forums and an Admin at the Ortus Romani Forum for a month....
    Last edited by Perikles; October 13, 2006 at 12:04 PM.

I applied in jest but apparently in order to prove their objectivity it was taken seriously... amazing when you can demote 80% of the Staff, then pretend to choose mods objectively based on experience.
    Count no man happy until he is dead.

Aemilianus's Avatar Imperial Legate

I'm sorry, what Curia? Apparently that's not even necessary to apply.

I'll reiterate what I said in the earlier thread- It is in my interest to be a mod, and I would love to serve TWC in that capacity. The best I can do here, though, is express my interest to be a mod in the future, when everything is stable. I can't step on the heads of those who have done very good work for this forum just like I'd like to do. Good luck to all who apply.
    Under the honorable patronage of Kscott
    University of Maryland Class of 2007
    "Who would have known of Hector, if Troy had been happy? The road to valor is built by adversity." -Ovid

Quote Originally Posted by Professor420
    I applied in jest but apparently in order to prove their objectivity it was taken seriously... amazing when you can demote 80% of the Staff, then pretend to choose mods objectively based on experience.
    Perhaps you could cry a little bit more and they might be sorry for you... hell, you could even get some candy, would you like that?
    浪人 - 二天一

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Kaweh
    Nobody can replace guys like Lusted, Garb, Imb, Proximus and all the others!
    Quoted for truth. Replaced they might be but there's nothing like Garb moderating a discussion in the pit...

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarsardar
    please ignore

Take a deep breath, and step away from the keyboard......

I must encourage everyone to keep these discussions within a vein of maturity. Name calling at this point only worsens the situation, and you are creating divisions within the membership.

Certainly not the type of behavior expected of community leaders.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast