Thread: Russian Artillkery?

Default Russian Artillkery?

Can someone tell me where the Russian artillery can be built and how exactly I can compare Russian artillery to other nations artillery? It's not in custom battle nor in my campaign....what am I missing?

Also in game the Russian artillery all has English names such as 6pdr 24 pdr etc, is this correct or does the Russian artillery have names such as 12 funt and 16 pud as according to the unit spread sheet? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...4&d=1447571562

thx.

EDIT:thread title wrong.

Default Re: Russian Artillkery?

I do not believe any work as been done with the Russian faction for 2.2.1b or earlier versions.
    I believe Oleg has named the units in Russians for Rise of the Republic. (The type will be English, e.g. Line Infantry or Grenadiers)

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    I do not believe any work as been done with the Russian faction for 2.2.1b or earlier versions.
    I believe Oleg has named the units in Russians for Rise of the Republic. (The type will be English, e.g. Line Infantry or Grenadiers)
    You mean theirs no Russian artillery? How is that possible, i see people talking about it throughout this forum, and the tech tree says it does exist as well?

No, what I was saying is that the development team has not worked on the unit specifically.

I started the game and I do see that the building chain does state that the artillery will be enabled upon completion of the Great Arsenal. You get (or should get) most of the artillery and mortars after building the next level. There are two howitzers that require an Explosive Shells technology. Are you saying when you build the Great Arsenal, you are not getting the cannons?