Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR v2.0 [Download & Installation] {{{ v.2.2.1b}}}

Vaessili's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR v2.0 [Download & Installation] {{{ v.2.2.1b}}}

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    You should remove all units which are already in the rooster before starting a costume campaign.
    Ok, If I get you right, the bug we saw on the picture come from I didn't empty the roster first? Is it simple as that? I mean, IS unit cards aren't supposed to be different than the Vanilla one? e.g. early and late unit card?

Anyway, I'll try it, thanks for your reply.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    Mega uploads upgraded their system which changed the way files can be assessed. I was able to assess the files and update the link. Hopefully it will work. I also made improvements to the page.
    Please let me know if you experiences any other issues with the download and welcome to Imperial Splendour! Please be sure to share your experiences with the community. We love to hear the positive comments, but we especially love to hear where we need to improve!
    That's the new MegaUpload resurrected after the original MegaUpload site was closed due to legal issues a couple of years ago.

What I'm trying to say here is that the current MegaUpload seems to be reliable, but TBH once a site had been closed down by FBI then any site like that will have always *bad* reputation attached to it. Just my observation.

I can, with your and wangrin's permission of course, provide a mirror for every futher updates of IS to The Assimilation Lab (TAL). I've already provided a mirror for Viking Invasion II 1.7 and for Rome Medieval Kingdoms 3.1.

Another note about this mod is that I read your request for help here. Although, I wonder is the second request still valid or have you guys found a solution of a mod installer?

If the request are still valid then I need to ask you if you have ever thought about using husserlTW's Easy Launcher?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread.

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123