Thread: Book Cover Request, an odd request.

Tigellinus's Avatar Citizen

Default Book Cover Request, an odd request.

To start, I know, I know. A dismal request, possibly in the wrong area, too. (Should I have asked in the Sigs/Avatar/Use bar service thread)

Anyway, back to the 'request' before I say anything else I want to say this. First, should someone be brave and kind enough to take on this request, there is nothing I can give but rep and gratitude. Knowing this, I want to say that I am quite willing to learn how t do this myself, if anyone would be kind enough?

Now, I've been looking around for a while now to see if there are any magazines that publish work by teens, (as in, under the age of twenty, according to the site) and I found one, called Teen Ink. If you've heard of this site, and have submitted work to them please feel free to tell me how it went

They don't pay, at least not as far as I can see. But, hell, you have to start somewhere. Basically, I want to submit work upon the, however, to do that I have to have a Cover Photo, I am not exactly brilliant when it comes to covers. My previous attempts failed quite horrendously: Thus, why I must talk to all you brave souls, and friendly ones, too.

If any of you are interested, please PM me and I'll tell you my idea of a cover, if you have a better idea then please feel free to tell me.

I realise I'm most certainly missing out some key information (legal or otherwise) and for that I apologise in advance.

Thanks

Tigellinus

Proudly under the patronage of McScottish

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Default Re: Book Cover Request, an odd request.

Thread moved to the help section.

Edit: For a better chance of success (or at least a faster result) you might want to pm a member from Art Staff to help you namely:

Inarus
    Radboud
    Finlander
    Last edited by Radboud; April 04, 2014 at 03:54 AM.