Thread: Installation Path 3.5

Icon5 Installation Path 3.5

Hello all,

I would like to know why the installation location is not working. When I try to go through the setup process and the installation it makes me pick a location in which to download. I have two hard drives on my computer, and for some reason it is not working. I am curious to which directory I should be installing the mod to. I am really eager to play this mod, I hope that someone can help me.

I will provide pictures of my directory for Empire Total War.

1st Picture of my D: Drive, and where my Steam Library is located.

2nd Picture where my Empire Total War is located.

Thank you very much for reading, and hopefully the help!

-Five

Default Re: Installation Path 3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
    Hello all,

I would like to know why the installation location is not working. When I try to go through the setup process and the installation it makes me pick a location in which to download. I have two hard drives on my computer, and for some reason it is not working. I am curious to which directory I should be installing the mod to. I am really eager to play this mod, I hope that someone can help me.

I will provide pictures of my directory for Empire Total War.

1st Picture of my D: Drive, and where my Steam Library is located.

2nd Picture where my Empire Total War is located.

Thank you very much for reading, and hopefully the help!

-Five
    For the 3.5 Zor beta, go to the ACW folder in the 2nd pic, Submods, than Zor. Also make sure Subs Power is installed, which enables the Zor beta. If still no luck, go to the Tech Help threads.
    Deo Vindice.

Well, I finally got it working and running, but unfortunately a new problem arose. I got the actual ACW3 mod to start up where I can select a campaign, but when I try to launch my Empire Total War it just crashes every time. Not sure if I messed something up in the installation process or what, but I would appreciate any help that I could get.

Thank you,

Five

Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
    Well, I finally got it working and running, but unfortunately a new problem arose. I got the actual ACW3 mod to start up where I can select a campaign, but when I try to launch my Empire Total War it just crashes every time. Not sure if I messed something up in the installation process or what, but I would appreciate any help that I could get.

Thank you,

Five
    Do you mean when you try to launch empire Vanilla? If so after you click "Vanilla Ready" after you close out of the launcher, you have to remove the bg_boot pack from the ETW data folder.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide990 View Post
    Do you mean when you try to launch empire Vanilla? If so after you click "Vanilla Ready" after you close out of the launcher, you have to remove the bg_boot pack from the ETW data folder.
    It crashes when I launch the ACW version.

Aye check ye messages.