Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greece: Government Genral Secretary calls PM a "faggot" and much more in leaked video.

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Default Greece: Government Genral Secretary calls PM a "faggot" and much more in leaked video.

Well, April Fool's came a day late in Greece.

In a leaked video (scroll down-in Greek), the General Secretary of the Government (a key post- think Yes, Prime Minister) has a long and very friendly conversation with a now indicted MP of the neo-Nazi GD party, in which he makes fun of the PM, castigates his surrender to the Zionists, makes disparaging comments about the Minister of Public order and the Minister of Justice, and declares that there is no evidence against Golden Dawn for illegal activities.

The General Secretary of the Government is a rabid anti-semite and anti-communist, practically a nazi himself, that not long ago decided to give seminars to the police force on his favourite subject of Krypteia (a Spartan secret society who assassinated slaves).

The conversation centers around the unexpected release of the Golden Dawn's MP from jail, while the prime minister was addressing the World Jewish council in NY.

I translated a part for your pleasure:

Greek Tragedy Redux
    Dramatis Personae
    Baltakos: General Secretary of the Government
    Kasidiaris: GD MP
    Samaras: Prime minister
    Athanasiou: Minister of Justice
    Dendias:Minister of Public order
    Syriza: left leaning opposition party
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Kasidiaris: To begin with, can you tell me what happened to Samaras when I was released [from prison]?
    Baltakos: He was in the US back then
    Kasidiaris:Yes, he was in the US, but I learned he had a stroke!
    Baltakos:Shock and awe! All hell broke loose, total mess...he did not call me, I had warned him about his actions...I did warn him. He called the other two and gave them hell. Athanasiou and Dendias: "you deceived me, are you having a laugh, this is humiliating". Because the previous day he stated to the American zionist conferenece that: "it's over, they are behind bars, I put them behind bars for you!" and next day, you are released.
    Kasidiaris:And what happened with the prosecutors that released us at that critical junction? Because then after they released us, they did a total about face with the others.
    Baltakos:They released you for the simple reason that there is no evidence
    Kasidiaris:Yeah, OK, there was nothing
    Baltakos:And no one called them to make sure...everybody had it for granted: "meh, what the prosecutors are going to do?" THE PROSECUTOR HAD NO EVIDENCE THOUGH! NOTHING!
    Kasidiaris:They had no evidence for the others, still...
    Baltakos:But the others...[mimics interception of phone calls]
    Kasidiaris:Who ed us there?
    Baltakos:Both
    Kasidiaris:Athanasiou, Dendias?
    Baltakos:Who else?
    Kasidiaris:And what is Samaras thinking about all that? Is he aware of what is happening to him?
    Baltakos:In the beginning he did not...but after he saw the polls...he is an upper class twit, he though that all this [what Golden Dawn was accused of] were horrendous, "they[GD] will drop at 2%" he said...I say: "I'm telling you they[GD] will go to 20%"...he says "you are a moron (malakas)"
    Kasidiaris:And who told him to do all that?
    Baltakos:First of, he is afraid about his standing, because you stop him from going ahead of Syriza[in the polls]
    Kasidiaris:Afraid of lost votes?
    Baltakos:It's reasonable
    Kasidiaris:And because we cut votes out him he will throw us in jail?
    Baltakos:That faggot...he's unbelievable.

Now, he is not the only closeted Nazi in this Government, but his affiliation to GD is troubling, and the Prime Minister is at least exposed both by his aid choices and by the accounts of his politics. The Video was produced by the MP of the Golden Dawn during the parliamentary session in which he was stripped by his immunity in order to face prosecution about criminal activities.

EDIT: Baltakos resigned, the PM accepted his resignation. At the same time his son attacked three GD MPs in the parliament after breaking the door of their offices.
    Side note: Baltakos, in a minor scandal, forced the Coast Guard to hire his son, bypassing 15 more qualified candidates last year. The training, evidently, paid of.

Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Greece: Government Genral Secretary calls PM a "faggot" and much more in leaked video.

So, does that mean we should start looking into if the criminal charges against Golden Dawn members have been justified?

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Greece: Government Genral Secretary calls PM a "faggot" and much more in leaked video.

@OP: Hm, are you sure that cleptocrat (general secretary) even knows anything about Sparta apart from what US movies show?

In other words, that the current government is pretty much a minority of 15% of the vote (at best), renders it quite close to a standard dictatorship that forces its own destructive norms on the population. I don't care about GD and don't plan to vote for them (or anyone else), but the fact remains that this country has been in quasi-dictatorial mode for the last 5+ years. I hope it will end with the May election, and those crook-infested current governing parties will end for sure anyway.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Holger Danske's Avatar Comes Limitis

Leaked Video... This is getting old already

Comes Domesticorum

Yes, much better that we go with Potami or KKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    So, does that mean we should start looking into if the criminal charges against Golden Dawn members have been justified?
    Nah, I wouldn't go that far. GD members will rot in jail evidence or no evidence. Because. And not a bad thing either.

That said, the other Nazis, the ones who are in the high echelons of the Greek government, remain practically untouched unless back stabbed by a "former brother" as is the case here. I hope this nazi love spreads through and they all start giving one other cold.

Comes Domesticorum

Who else did you have in mind?

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Meh, typical behavior for this region's politicians. Our ministers and PMs call each other far worse names. Bulgarian members of parliament organized an ad-hoc round of real life Street Fighter several years ago and don't even get me started on former Yugoslavia or Albania.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Who else did you have in mind?
    This fruit, Mouroutis, the ancient Alien; but these are the just the top of the right wing iceberg.

Comes Domesticorum

It might be because I'm feeling a bit under the weather or maybe I'm just tired of politics in Greece (though I don't know of anyone who isn't?), but honestly, some good government would be all I want, regardless of whether it's left or right wing. That's not an endorsement of Golden Dawn, before anyone jumps the gun, because there's nothing in their agenda that looks like good government.

Maybe a dictatorship...maybe a revolution is in order...on Easter Monday...

Well...banning whole elected political parties usually is the trait of not very democratic governments

GD is nothing good, of course, but the misery is that almost all of the other parties are majority (or some of them near-totality) thieves and criminals who made billions out of "serving" in politics. I would be very happy if they end up jailed, or even if they leave for some second-tier South American country, away from the second-tier South American country they made us be.

While some decent (and young) people also exist in Syriza, it seems that most of their core as a party are pretty much loons (their leader even named his newborn after Che/ he is quite the revolutionary ).

So i think that we will be better off with something like a Syriza/GD in 1rst and 2nd place, despite (like i said) that they too are bad parties, for different reasons to one another and to the old cleptocrats.

I sincerely hope that this country will not collapse more. I hope it will become something half-decent again in the near future.
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarsardar View Post
    This fruit, Mouroutis, the ancient Alien; but these are the just the top of the right wing iceberg.
    Funny thing is that among the PM team is Lazaridis as well, a former Leftist.
    However the ones you ve mentioned are , IMO , the worst far right trolls around. Only one correction, the ancient Alien is Liakopoulos
    Bouboukos has far more grave problems than that.

The far right stabbings in the back show a lot about their kin..
    Last edited by neoptolemos; April 02, 2014 at 01:01 PM.
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

bekiristein's Avatar Semisalis

Yes.There are two issues. First if there was an attempt by goverment to influence the judiciary, secondly if that was the cause for the imprisonment of the GD members, i am talking about the desicion of the imprinsonment only. Both of them are quite serious accusations

Euphoric's Avatar Semisalis

I just don't understand how Greek politics can be so ing illogical.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Nietzsche

Comes Domesticorum

I would say that we're just not as good at hiding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoric View Post
    The short answer:

-Cause Greece was reborn as a protectorate in 1830, and then killed off the chance to not be a protectorate in 1921. But at least now with the internet age things change in other manners, since it is impossible to isolate information as in the past. So the charade of clowns we had in politics seems to be on its way out (and that can only be a super-good thing). Not saying that we will immediately have any decent political parties, but at least now the problem has surfaced, instead of being repressed for decades.

(also the local autocrats are mostly puppets of larger autocrats, so they cannot really even keep the shape of a democratic side now that there are so pronounced economic issues).

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoric View Post
    Hey, propping up an extreme right wing party in order to shore conservative voters that may veer to the center, only for your little Frankenstein's monster to bite you in the ass, is so 1926, and not a Greek patent. We gave Europe democracy and see what we get back? Bad Ideas, Sir. Bad ideas.

King Gambrinus's Avatar Primicerius

It might be because I'm feeling a bit under the weather or maybe I'm just tired of politics in Greece (though I don't know of anyone who isn't?), but honestly, some good government would be all I want, regardless of whether it's left or right wing. That's not an endorsement of Golden Dawn, before anyone jumps the gun, because there's nothing in their agenda that looks like good government.

Maybe a dictatorship...maybe a revolution is in order...on Easter Monday...
    Yes, because the junta really helped Greece develop into a thriving, modern economy.

Oh, and GD remains a criminal organisation, Stav. You should be applauding the government's efforts as they resemble that of a junta.
    Fear not, crusader, Prester John will save you from the wrath of the Devil.

Odenat's Avatar Senator

uhm, Greece have a PM ? I tought all decisions are being made at Brussels or at Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Odenat View Post
    uhm, Greece have a PM ? I tought all decisions are being made at Brussels or at Berlin.
    PM is the current EUphemism for Gauleiter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast