Thread: Wow: Good Wow

Default Wow: Good Wow

Hey. Ive been following this off and on for a while now and I just wanted to say how good this is. Not only does this provide some of the best Empire Total War play but some of the best RTS tactical gameplay out there. There was a battle recently in my Southern Campaign where one of my main armies was attacked by two union armies, one from the north and the other coming across a bridge to the east. Holding the bridge with a few dismounted cavalry while frantically engaging the army from the other direction, holding the bridge just long enough to reform my lines. The desperate second battle, all while hoping not to run out of ammunition. Just wow. What a chess match. What this team has put together over the years is fantastic and I hope the team realizes how much the community appreciates the project. This is what a Total War game should be. Thanks.

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Wow: Good Wow

Much obliged, sir.

Post screenshots of epic battles.
    Last edited by Trig; April 01, 2014 at 05:40 AM.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Laetus

Default Re: Wow: Good Wow

I would like to second Chemboyas' comments, I played an earlier version of ACW and it was probably the best TW game I had. I am looking forward to the new versions, I've not had chance to download them yet.
    And yes, this is what TW games should be..