Thread: auto diplomacy?

Default auto diplomacy?

So I'm playing the 361 campaign as the Roman Empire. One turn I was at war with the goths, the next turn it says that the Roman empire and the goths declared ceasefire. Problem is however that I never initiated the ceasefire. Is this some sort of script or is it a bug? Just wanna make sure so that I know everything is working as intended.

Sorry if this has been asked before, i'm new to this mod and I have to say that it's probably my favorite series of mods out of all the RTW mods I've tried. Thanks IB team!

Earl Dibbles Jr's Avatar Campidoctor
    On a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.

Default Re: auto diplomacy?

It's part of the script. You can install the "optional script" if you don't want this feature, it's located in SAI/options/scripts

If you're using steam you want to change the install to C: programfiles(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Rome Total War Gold/SAI If you don't have steam the default installation will already be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZanyGaming View Post
    It's part of the script. You can install the "optional script" if you don't want this feature, it's located in SAI/options/scripts

If you're using steam you want to change the install to C: programfiles(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Rome Total War Gold/SAI If you don't have steam the default installation will already be correct.
    Thanks mate, I just had to know.

Earl Dibbles Jr's Avatar Campidoctor
    On a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by thumbnailviewer View Post
    Thanks mate, I just had to know.
    No problem, enjoy the mod!