Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vanillla 3.2 essential bugfixes

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: Vanillla 3.2 essential bugfixes

Quote Originally Posted by pukemnukem View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p39pwsf0gk...Files.rar?dl=0

is this still needed for TATW 3.2? I'm asking because I cannot download these files. It shows me the files in my different 3 browers and even shows me what the files contain but I cant just copy and then paste it in a text file nor can I download these files. I tried it with Firefox, Chrome and Vivaldi. Even if I try to CTRL+C and CTRL+V the pure text in this files it wont work. I guess that dropbox prevents me from doing this. Do I really have to download and install dropbox only to get these bugfixes?
    Welcome to TWC, pukemnukem.
    It has been a very long time since I installed TATW, but I guess these files are still necessary, as they are mentioned in Gigantus' install instructions.
    You don't need a dropbox account to download the files. Just click on the link and wait for the "download" button to appear at the upper right of the screen. Use that to actually download the file. You will need something to extract rar files being installed on your computer. Winrar or 7zip for instance, the latter is totally free.
    Last edited by Veteraan; December 21, 2018 at 06:51 AM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Icon7 Re: Vanillla 3.2 essential bugfixes

Thank you very much for you kind help. Now I get it. I didnt see that Download-Button.

I wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Veteraan View Post
    Welcome to TWC, pukemnukem.
    It has been a very long time since I installed TATW, but I guess these files are still necessary, as they are mentioned in Gigantus' install instructions.
    You don't need a dropbox account to download the files. Just click on the link and wait for the "download" button to appear at the upper right of the screen. Use that to actually download the file. You will need something to extract rar files being installed on your computer. Winrar or 7zip for instance, the latter is totally free.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Vanillla 3.2 essential bugfixes

The essential Bugfixes as per the download at post #6 are now available as simple installer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123