Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 9/12/14

Default Re: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 9/12/14

Hello...7zip (64 bit...) won't extract this archive?

Does this mod fix the bug from Vanilla SS, when settlements like Hamburg, which are able to build the Teutonic chapter house in castles and recruit units, but when Hamburg is converted from a castle to a city it can still build the Teutonic Chapter house in the city, but the chapter house cannot recruit units.

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherGloves12 View Post
    Does this mod fix the bug from Vanilla SS, when settlements like Hamburg, which are able to build the Teutonic chapter house in castles and recruit units, but when Hamburg is converted from a castle to a city it can still build the Teutonic Chapter house in the city, but the chapter house cannot recruit units.
    It does in my game as I remember.

I am Playing HRE late campaign at year 1226 with Citadel at Arce. Why can't I build Teuton Chapter House?

Also, I have Citadel at Thorn. Why can't I build Teuton Chapter House HO (Already have Teuton Major House at the moment)?

Please advice me if i miss anything.

SS_campaign_map_reset.bat ---> I guess I miss this one
    Last edited by minhnd6789; May 23, 2015 at 04:40 AM.

Settlement Level requirements:
    - Minor Chapter Houses: Minor City/Stone Castle

Minor City is ok. But I cannot build any Minor Chap House in Castle. I have to upgrade to Fortress for it to appear. Is this the same in your game?
    Last edited by minhnd6789; May 30, 2015 at 01:49 AM.

Laetus

This mod looks great! I need it!
    A cupple of questions:
    Is this compatible with the "Viva la Rebellion!" mod?
    I can not find the SS_campaign_map_reset.bat anyware. I have searched the computer but get no match. Any thoughts?
    Do I have to run the SS_campaign_map_reset.bat everytime i start the game?
    And finaly... Will this mod transfer to my Castillian savegame or will i have to start anotherone?
    Thx in advance! I am prety bad at computer stuff so you will have to bare with me

Laetus

Never mind the previous post. Figured it out....
    Having some problems though. I can't seem to build the new chapter houses on the added locations (New late campaign). I followed the instructions and pressed the reset before i started the game so that is not the problem. When i unziped the files the program said that it "Could not open the archive, may be damaged" wich could be the reason. I have tried to download again and unzip in several programs but it doesent seem to work. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Limpan View Post
    This mod looks great! I need it!
    A cupple of questions:
    Is this compatible with the "Viva la Rebellion!" mod?
    Yes

I can not find the SS_campaign_map_reset.bat anyware. I have searched the computer but get no match. Any thoughts?
    Did you install the bugfix compilation as suggested? Could be included in that

Do I have to run the SS_campaign_map_reset.bat everytime i start the game?
    Just after the SS_Setup.exe finishes to configures your game, you MUST run SS_campaign_map_reset.bat located at SS6.3 folder
    This is required to generate a new map updated with the new Chapter House locations.
    So only if you run a new setup

And finaly... Will this mod transfer to my Castillian savegame or will i have to start anotherone?
    IDK
    Thx in advance! I am prety bad at computer stuff so you will have to bare with me

Laetus

For example it works in some provences like Pamplona and Zaragoza but not in provences like Toledo and Cordoba wich to me sound like there is some files missing. Is there anyone who have any idea to why i dont get the entire thing? Is there an alternate download link I can try?

Quote Originally Posted by Limpan View Post
    For example it works in some provences like Pamplona and Zaragoza but not in provences like Toledo and Cordoba wich to me sound like there is some files missing. Is there anyone who have any idea to why i dont get the entire thing? Is there an alternate download link I can try?

- Orders come available near their historical founding date, so Templars wont be available until ~1120, Teutonics until ~1190, Calatrava and Santiago until ~1155, only the Hospitaller are available from 1100

Would this be the cause of your issue?

I have had played this cool mod normally in Win 7.

Recently I upgrade to Win 10 and found out that this sub-mod does not work.

Anyone has the same case??

I havent checked the VivaLaRebeion sub-mod yet. Hope it work in win 10

SickRabbit's Avatar Civis

Could you reenable again knights order buildings for teutonic order? or explain, how i can by myself?

SickRabbit's Avatar Civis

Made it work

Is there a version of this that's compatible with Battle for the Baltic?

I know this is thread is ancient, but can someone please explain to me why the Knights of Montesa were replaced by the Knights of Calatrava?

Quote Originally Posted by earlofburger View Post
    I know this is thread is ancient, but can someone please explain to me why the Knights of Montesa were replaced by the Knights of Calatrava?
    ok, I'm probably somewhat necroing a necro, but I'm playing SS6.4 with the 1.27 bugfix patch and I'm pretty sure I seen Portugal fielding knights of Montessa (NOT Calatrava) in a recent campaign?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456