Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gameplay & Balancing Feedback

Default Re: Gameplay & Balancing Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Dontfearme22 View Post
    Are you trying to upload AoB onto steam? Because you dont have permission from us to do that.

If you are trying to just play the mod, and its already in the data folder, just play Rome II, when you get to the CA Mod Manager screen, click "enable outdated mods" and select the AoB .pack. Thats all you need to do.

Well, I thought, that i must upload AoB to play it, because i couldn`t klick it in the launcher. Now you have told me, i must click "enable outdated...".
    O. K. i do so and i get a screen from AoB. But how can i started the campain there? If i click on continue i get a crash and it shots down. I can`t
    see an option to choose AoB. I`ve get only the rome II game options like "grand campain" and so on.

Dontfearme22's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Gameplay & Balancing Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus 2 View Post
    Well, I thought, that i must upload AoB to play it, because i couldn`t klick it in the launcher. Now you have told me, i must click "enable outdated...".
    O. K. i do so and i get a screen from AoB. But how can i started the campain there? If i click on continue i get a crash and it shots down. I can`t
    see an option to choose AoB. I`ve get only the rome II game options like "grand campain" and so on.
    There is no campaign for AoB, it is only custom battle at this point. It is outlined several times on the download page in this forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123