Thread: How can I play as the Mongols?

Default How can I play as the Mongols?

Hello. Im looking for someone to edit the campaign files to make the mongols playable. Simply changing them to playable in the txt file does not work. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

Default Re: How can I play as the Mongols?

You need to attribute them a province in the descr_strat.

In addition to what BB said, you will need to remove the Mongol Invasion portion of the campaign script and add them to the descr_strat file.

Thank you. Do either of you know where I can find some sort of list of Region names?

Look in the mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data\text folder, open the imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names and there is a list of all the provinces and cities in the game.

Hey all, been trying to do this myself tonight and after trial and error I still fail at making the Mongols work =x. I tried a few things like giving them rebel regions with generals and units in them, diplomat, spy, etc.
    I'm trying to give them a northern region near the kypchaks like Samandar or something near the Kwharezmians for the sake of being a little accurate if anything. So all in all I think I followed what you both said to but I might have still messed up.
    Also if it's done right will the campaign even work; recruiting units, correct buildings, etc? Thanks you all!