Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Reign of the First-Men - SERIOUS HELP NEEDED! Post on Page 2

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Age of Heroes

If you are saying that this is the time of Bran the Builder, there is nothing there

Could I get some help finding portraits for two bolton princesses? I can't find any good ones on google or deivantart.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Here:
    http://i.imgur.com/31p2s8X.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FiSRbw4.jpg

Both of the pics are of course from women who have no relations with House Bolton, but with their black hair they will probably do the job .

Looks like the second picture is a mormont

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default [SUBMOD] Age of Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne Fall View Post
    Looks like the second picture is a mormont
    Dacey Mormont if I am not mistaken
    The first one is that Mountain Clanswoman Tyrion recruited, whose name eludes me.

Any pics would work, as long as you removed the actual sigils. Even then, no-one will shouldnt complain

Edit: don't mean they should
    Complain sorry bout that
    Last edited by Iron Aquilifer; April 23, 2014 at 12:19 AM.

irishviking5's Avatar Decanus

Isn't it shella or something similar.

Yeah it doesn't really matter. Sigil looked familiar

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Age of Heroes - Recruiting & Preview on Post #28

Okay, here you guys go, a look at the family tree, sorry, not in game; House Bolton and Stark.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/3mzer9...ouse_stark.pnghttp://www.mediafire.com/view/owsroy...use_bolton.png

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Rise of Heroes - Recruiting & Preview on Page #2

Hey, do you guys know of any portraits for Garth Greenhand?

This would be the closest I know of http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...n_gardener.jpg

You could of course use the portrait of King Gardener in KORAH.

Laetus

For the vale i think house corbray could be used as first-men. It is ancient house with ravens on their banner like house blackwood from raventree. And ravens are important for the firstmen's culture. So they probably have firstmen origins.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

The Vale was ruled by the Griffin Kings in the age of heroes and their line was ended when Artys Arryn slew the last king on the Giant's Lance and took the Eyrie for himself. That means the Vale was ruled by one family over the rest...

Still, for gameplay purposes I'd suggest a minimum of two or three factions; The Griffin Kings, House Royce and possibly House Redfort... The Griffin Kings sigil could be a blue Griffin on white or something like that

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

You could have House Royce ruling the East with Gulltown, Runestones, and Redfort while the Griffin King has the rest...

Or, I could do it where, as the Griffin Kings, you have to conquer everyone else

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Reign of the First-Men - Story Update

House Stark:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Brandon Stark, the first of his name, and the builder of the fortress Winterfell itself, has been ruling from his seat of power for over twenty years, and the realm has been at peace... Untill now. Old friends, Brandon Stark had made a bethrothal between his eldest son, Benjen Sark, and Jonothor Mudd's youngest daughter, Jyanna Mudd, as a way to bring their houses even closer. Once Jyanna reached the age of fourteen, she was sent, by her father, with a large guard detail, to Winterfell, to wed the Prince of Winter. However, once they neared Moat Cailin, they were assaulted by an Ironborn raiding party in the dead of night. The attack resulted in the butcher of all the guards, and the kidnapping of Jyanna Mudd, in which Bennarion Harlaw, commonly known as "the Reaver", takes her for a salt-wife, and quickly puts a child in her belly.When news of this attack reached Winterfell, Benjen was furious, and he rode out with the large majority of the Winterfell garrison, and picked up more of the Castle Cerwyn garrison, riding hard south through the neck. Brandon, upon learning that his son was riding with most of his force south, called his banners together, along with his brother-in-law, William Woodfoot, to bring a monstrous force down on the Harlaw's.
    Knowing that they'll need ships to reach Harlaw, Brandon sends a force under his half-brother, Galbart the Dreadwolf, to take the city of Barrowton, a city that is in the hands of House Ryswell of the Rills. This initiates a war with the Ryswell's, when Galbart not only takes Barrowton, but sacks it as well. With a fleet under construction, Brandon turns his atention to raising the levies, and preparing for the treacherous march down the neck.
    The Stark's of Winterfell have been awakened, and they intend to show the Harlaw's the true meaning of their words: Winter is Coming...

House Blackwood:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hoster Blackwood, the King of Ravens, also called "the Old Raven", has ruled the South-Eastern area of the Trident for the past thirty-three years, which has been a time of peace, where scholars come from all over Westeros to visit their libraries.
    The Houses of Blackwood and Bracken have a powerful alliance, sealed when Hoster and Theomar Bracken, King of Steeds, united to drive back Jonothar Mudd, the Apostle, twenty-two years. Over the years, the two kingdoms have never been closer, constantly warding their young with each others generals. When Theomar invited the Blackwood family to a tourney he was holding at Stonehedge, to which they accepted the invite. When Raymund Blackwood, the youngest son of Hoster Blackwood, heard, he brought his entire family to Stonehedge. Once he arrived however, treachery was revealed... The moment they came through the gates, the retinue of guards was slaughtered, and the family was taken, and executed, including all of Raymund's children.
    A sole survivor of the ambush, Geremy Redriver, raced back to his estate, raised his own banners, and sent a rider to Raventree Hall to delicer the news. Hoster was livid. He raised his banners, and called his son back, who was holding a small garrison near Golden Tooth. The wrath of the ravens has been invoked, and thescreeching swarm is determined to fly down, and deliver a feast of carrion...

I will continue updating this specific post with each story I finish, but, I also want to keep some of the stories a secret.
    Anyway, peace be with you guys, and remember: George RR Martin is Watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis the Mannis View Post
    How is the progress?
    The progress is going, quite slowly, but it is still going. AdmiralThrawn lent me a copy of his mod, and I've been working off that, it will be a sub-mod of Age of Petty Kings
    At the moment, I'm just working on the coding, or really hopping from thing to thing, to be more accurate.

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Reign of the First-Men - Story Update on Page#2

man looks awsome keep going cant wait to play the raven king!!!

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Reign of the First-Men - RECRUITING

I am recruiting some certain kinds of modders:
    Coders
    Custom Portraits
    Textures
    Mappers
    Modelers
    Scriptwriters

or Pretty much anyone who can help!
    I seriously can't do this alone! I'm tearing my hair out trying to do this alone!
    Last edited by TheDisturbedGuy; June 24, 2014 at 02:49 PM.

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Reign of the First-Men - SERIOUS HELP NEEDED! Post on Page 2

Any new?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast