Thread: Seems Odrysian Kingdom bugged

Icon8 Seems Odrysian Kingdom bugged

I was planning to see how supreme the Thracian was, but it seems that their garrison army bugged. Except garrison troops of javelinmen, they had no other type of garrisons. And I switched to vanilla and found that CA didn't fix the bug for such a long time!

Default Re: Seems Odrysian Kingdom bugged

Well, in my Roman campaign they've (AI controlled, of course) conquered the majority of the east and greece and have become on of the biggest factions on the map, so it doesn't seem to stop them...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin795 View Post
    I was planning to see how supreme the Thracian was, but it seems that their garrison army bugged. Except garrison troops of javelinmen, they had no other type of garrisons. And I switched to vanilla and found that CA didn't fix the bug for such a long time!
    Yes we are aware of this.

We have used the main tables for the garrisons and in vanilla they have this poor selection for them. We will redo the garrisons of them (and a couple of other factions that have the same issue) in a later update (before 1.0), making them stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by tomFoolery View Post
    Well, in my Roman campaign they've (AI controlled, of course) conquered the majority of the east and greece and have become on of the biggest factions on the map, so it doesn't seem to stop them...

Well, that did stop me, with half dozen of faction declare war on me and bunches of army besieged my settlement with only few weak javelinmen, while Thrace was too poor to support defend forces in every settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Selea View Post
    Yes we are aware of this.

We have used the main tables for the garrisons and in vanilla they have this poor selection for them. We will redo the garrisons of them (and a couple of other factions that have the same issue) in a later update (before 1.0), making them stronger.
    Good to know that and looking forward to playing the minor factions.