View Poll Results: What areas should we annex?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • All of Russia should be annexed

30 56.60%
  • 64 Villages East of the River (Taiwan)

6 11.32%
  • Abkhazia & South Ossetia (Georgia)

12 22.64%
  • Crimea (Ukraine)

13 24.53%
  • East Prussia (Germany, Poland & Lithuania)

18 33.96%
  • Heixiazi & Kutuzov Island (Taiwan)

6 11.32%
  • Ivangorod and Pechorsky District (Estonia)

9 16.98%
  • Karelia (Finland)

14 26.42%
  • Kuril Islands (Japan)

12 22.64%
  • Pytalovo (Latvia)

9 16.98%
  • Sakhalin Island (Japan)

12 22.64%
  • Transnistria (Moldova)

11 20.75%
  • Tuva (Taiwan)

7 13.21%
  • Ukatny, Zhestky & Malozhemchuzny (Kazakhstan)

7 13.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If NATO attacks Russia, which territories should we annex?

Rijul.J.Ballal's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: If NATO attacks Russia, which territories should we annex?

UM hello? Nukes? The TZAR Bomb?THE DEAD HANDS nuke system?

Rijul.J.Ballal's Avatar Domesticus

UM hello? Nukes? The TZAR Bomb?THE DEAD HANDS nuke system?
    Why wasn't there a "What the ...?" option on the poll?
    Siberia IS Alaska!
    Guys on an unrelated note thank you for making me fall over laughing.

YuriVII's Avatar Primicerius

Map of Russian Confederation in the year 2049
    There is a referendum ongoing on Titan since Saturn's government collapsed and this moon is historically Russian territory.
    Last edited by YuriVII; March 30, 2014 at 01:02 AM.

Town Watch's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Tartleton View Post
    I think Finland and Estonia should take Ingria, Karelia, and Murmansk (and other formerly Finnish areas) and form the United Sami Republic with it's capital in St. Petersburg.

The Finns deserve to be a major power damn it. Clearly Russia is more concerned with it's Kievan Rus heritage on the Black Sea rather than the Novgorodian heritage of the Baltic Sea. They wouldn't even miss it. I mean just look at Putin's focus: Sochi Olympics and Crimean Annexation. Russia looks South.

With Russia out of the Baltic the Scandinavians can relax in their steam baths and maybe not kill themselves so much for lack of sunshine and the eternal threat of the Russian Bear.
    here's a conservative estimate of war aims...

and following is the final war aims, uniting finno-ugric tribes into one country

Last edited by Town Watch; April 06, 2014 at 08:21 AM.
    "What do I feel when I kill my enemy?"
    -Recoil-

Your OP is delusional, you should have added an option of contra Annexation done by Russians.

NATO bullying Russia. Oh please.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

All your Russia are belong to us.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

IZob's Avatar Citizen

I think we should ...

Annex the entire planet.

YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This thread must be deleted. Craps like this are not even worth considering in Political Academy.

Who is we?

Such Russia.
    So gulag.
    Much strong.
    Wow.

Dante Von Hespburg's Avatar Sloth's Inferno
    took an arrow to the knee

Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.
    House of Caesars: Under the Patronage of Char Aznable

Proud Patron of the roguishly suave Gatsby

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

I am very anti war except for self-defence or defence of allies. I am not from a NATO country but if I was, I would set up referendums under UN supervision in the Caucasus to allow the Chechens, Dagestanis etc. self determination. I was not convinced by Chechnya's 2003 referendum given reports in 2004 from election officials in Grozny that they had filled in thousands of ballots for Putin in the presidential election.

If I made it to Moscow I would impose a Western style constitution on Russia, and abolish the gay propaganda law, bring back elected governors, and restore independence of judiciary and media freedom. I would then pull my troops out when the situation is stable.
    Last edited by Geronimo2006; April 11, 2014 at 03:58 AM.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

Is this your attempt at a joke or something? NATO isn't going to attack Russia, because Putin isn't daft enough to order strikes against a NATO member first. Period. He has no legs to stand on there, thus making this poll fairly null and void.

For that matter, why on God's green earth would Putin order an assault on a NATO member? Numerous NATO countries rely on the importation of Russian gas, so it's not as if Putin has plans to attack his own GAZPROM customers. That's stupid.

I don't know man, the entire Crimea situation reminds me an awfull lot of the sudetenland.

At first Putin reminded me of their last Tsar but this, this is the build up to world war II all over again, I hope the world is smart enough to not bolster a dictator's convictions again through appeasement.

I don't understand why the bombs haven't dropped on Russia yet, all of Europe should be mobilizing like crazy if you ask me

The Bold Burgundian's Avatar Ducenarius

Everything, EUIV overextension be damned it's time to put the ol' bear out to pasture. He was useful when Napoleon and Hitler were doing their things but now he's just embarrassing himself. *Loads shotgun*
    T.W.C.
    Total War Cynics

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

All of Russia must be annexed for the Alliance of Benevolence demands that the Axis of Evil MUST BE SMASHED!
    We shall impose democracy (as circular as that may sound to you heathen, but I assure you it is correct), allow international corporations to take their resources and above all remember that democracy is universal and applies in every situation and always benefits the economy because democracy.

The following are places where we need to drop 5,000 tonnes of democracy:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

If only these people voted for a guy then perhaps they would have some money in their pockets... or water, probably.

This place, oh boy look at all those Commies, we should drop more democracy over here I think I could get in touch with that weird German guy with the fat glasses.

This is when my grandfather was handing out democracy like if it was cupcakes. It worked pretty damn well actually so we don't need to bomb them... er I mean give democracy.
    What? What do you mean Japan is not democratic enough? So what, we'll just do it again. Okay scratch that second thing I said.

Now don't let these Commies fool you, they say it is the most democratic country in Africa but that is only what the Fascist Commies want you to believe. No good can ever come from a unitary state.

In conclusion the only Democracies in the world are the freedom loving Americans and their brave and wise endeavors to spread democracy in the Middle East which has not actually caused more people to become Jihadists, only a Neo-Liberal Fascist would say that. As well as the freedom loving... well anyone we say that has democracy and so far it is only the EU and the British Commonwealth.

Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; April 11, 2014 at 11:35 AM.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Oh yeah and release Burgundy as sovereign nation, give them Netherlands (or at least Belgian) too. No Hapsburg inbred apes as rulers either, I want pure blooded Valois or de Burgoyne.
    T.W.C.
    Total War Cynics

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

What does Tuva have to do with Taiwan?

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

Nah, when (if) NATO's tanks roll into Russia, they will be welcomed as liberators bringing freedom and democracy. People will welcome our soldiers with open arms, shower them with flowers and feast them according to local customs!

Who'm I kidding. Everybody knows that only works in the middle east.
    Last edited by Muizer; April 11, 2014 at 11:45 AM.
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

and every soldier upon entering Babylon will be able to marry the chieftain's daughters and they will be hailed and given crowns of laurel for the power has been returned to the demos as Russia's demos has had much power in the past and it should be returned, were it not for that usurper Vladimir perhaps the demos would have power and Russia would the utopia that it used to be. All hail the our mighty God-Emperor Obama and his queen Merkel, for bringing us these victories over the Rus savages.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

we need to give war subsidies to Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and the Faeroe Islands as they will spearhead the glorious invasion. Mighty Nordic raiders shall cut a huge swathe into the enemy. Think vikings on motorcycles and automatic weapons.
    T.W.C.
    Total War Cynics

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast