Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Preview]The Roman Empire Part II-Tagmatic Units.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: [Preview]The Roman Empire Part II-Tagmatic Units.

My friend thank you for your kind words and the links.
    We live in strange times where most of our basic developers are apsent for unknown reassons.
    R2TW has the new attention even from some of our previus creators and so i am alone in this...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

You'll never walk alone!
    (even if for the reasons you mention you leave this mod)

Varakiel's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    We live in strange times where most of our basic developers are apsent for unknown reassons.
    R2TW has the new attention even from some of our previus creators and so i am alone in this...
    R2TW, like Shogun 2, will keep their attention for some time. But in the end everyone returns to Medieval 2. Everyone.

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Definitely, I do not understand why everyone is jumping on the R2 modding boat these days when the game has crap in the way of Mod Tools. The things that you can do with M2TW are amazing compared to what's currently feasible with modding R2.

That being said, I hope that this mod won't be abandoned. I have been keeping up with TGC for years now and I can't wait to see this time period enter the battlefields of M2TW) Fight on Anthonius!
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Definitely, I do not understand why everyone is jumping on the R2 modding boat these days when the game has crap in the way of Mod Tools. The things that you can do with M2TW are amazing compared to what's currently feasible with modding R2.
    It is strange to me that R2 modding mania took a higher toll on the M2TW mods then RTW ones. I expected it the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    That being said, I hope that this mod won't be abandoned. I have been keeping up with TGC for years now and I can't wait to see this time period enter the battlefields of M2TW) Fight on Anthonius!
    Same here. it would be a severe loss if this mod will be abandoned after so much work has been done. It seems to me that dark age mods are somehow coursed, so many great project concerning the era between 500 and 1000 AD has been started and none of them was yet released expect smaller geographicly focused campaigns.

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

It would be a shame to see this wonderful mod go, but even then it would have a lasting impact on the modding community with its wonderful units and Gravity Realism project.

I'm sure things will pick up again Anthonius. just gotta have hope
    Last edited by b257; May 13, 2014 at 10:03 PM.

A sneakpic of the Tagmatic units ...

Please ignore the quality of the camera moovement and the quality of the video itself as its my very first of its kind.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; June 16, 2014 at 10:09 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Video is enough good for us to realize how awesome the units are, very nice mate
    Last edited by assurbanippal; June 16, 2014 at 10:10 AM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

Nikiforos XMike's Avatar Tiro

Might i say once more what an excellent work this team has done
    Please, Please, Please don't ever give up on this project, it is one of the most wonderful efforts i have ever seen in recreating history

My best wishes to the creators and developers of this mod we back you up 100% (wish i had the skills to help)

I replaced few images in the 1st post with ones that uploaded to postimg.org
    Can someone please check them out if he/she can see them?
    Examples: Scholarii,Hikannati ,Vasilikoi Anthropoi...

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

I personally can't load them, though it might be just my connection.

No for a strange reason postimage.org does not provide "direct link" for them...like provides for other images of mine...
    I still can not get it how this happens...

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Can someone please check them out if he/she can see them?
    Examples: Scholarii,Hikannati ,Vasilikoi Anthropoi.
    I can see all of them

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

Great i figured it out of what i was doing wrong..I will restore the rest of them tommorow.
    Unforthunatly imageshack deleted more than 500 images of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Varakiel View Post
    R2TW, like Shogun 2, will keep their attention for some time. But in the end everyone returns to Medieval 2. Everyone.
    Why not enjoy both? To this day I play all TWs (though focused on s2tw at the moment and very rarely medieval 1 and shogun 1) and have interest in each game's time frame, setting, etc. There are some things that put me off while playing medieval 2. It's mainly the animations, whether it be 2 handed weapons, especially pikes. Then missile units especially javelins are extremely irresponsive. The animations are a little too sluggish and don't have good transition. It gets really annoying sometimes imo.

Anyways...

I'd like to compliment the TGC team for their splendid work on trying to provide the players of medieval 2 a good historical work for the enjoyment of fellow gamers. I have been anticipating this mod after checking out TWC when I was first introduced to TW. I hope this project will be complete as fast as possible yet not compromise the modder's original goals.

cheers.

P.S: Ihope you guys have managed to make the missile weapon animations more fluid
    炸鸡

great units. i hope mode will see light of sun soon. once more, gj !

Awesome video Anthonius!

❋ Flavius Belisarius ❋'s Avatar Semisalis

I'm a huge fan of your work
    Have some +rep sir

Best from Istanbul
    The description Last of the Romans (Ultimus Romanorum) has historically been given to any man thought to embody the values of Ancient Roman civilization —values which, by implication, became extinct on his death. It has been used to describe a number of individuals.
    Flavius Belisarius (505?–565), one of the greatest generals of the Byzantine Empire and one of the most acclaimed generals in history. He was also the only Byzantine general to be granted a Roman Triumph.

Will there be a limit to the amount of the Greek Fire throwing infantry? Or will it just be a long time in between recruitment.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast