Thread: Rebel Commanders Problem!!!

Default Rebel Commanders Problem!!!

What should I do? I am playing as Abbasid and bribed a rebel general standing beside Mosul Castle and the thing is I can't move him,he is just like static......anyone knew of a console command that unlocks him to move? please respond ASAP,thanks!
    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh

(
    There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God)

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Rebel Commanders Problem!!!

click on ~ it's below Esc and type character_reset then his name and that should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by baradona View Post
    click on ~ it's below Esc and type character_reset then his name and that should do it.
    already tried it,and it doesn't work.....the script says nothing and that means it should work...but the real problem is his movement capabilities is not allowed.........I have asked this like 2 years ago and someone replied me with an answer to fix it,I just forgot what to do.....the bribed rebel generals name is "Ghazi bin Maudud" he is standing besides Mosul Castel and i made him move next to Erbil and all is fine....when i cheated "character_reset Ghazi bin_Maudud" then this problem arised.

(

how did you even bribe that stack? Wouldn't that cost a bajillion dollars or something? I'm interested in knowing how much you paid

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by hameem123 View Post
    already tried it,and it doesn't work.....the script says nothing and that means it should work...but the real problem is his movement capabilities is not allowed.........I have asked this like 2 years ago and someone replied me with an answer to fix it,I just forgot what to do.....the bribed rebel generals name is "Ghazi bin Maudud" he is standing besides Mosul Castel and i made him move next to Erbil and all is fine....when i cheated "character_reset Ghazi bin_Maudud" then this problem arised.
    I am kinda confused but i think you could try besieging Erbil then lift siege and do the cheat or besiege it and do the cheat while besieging it. Also you could try to change the order of the capital letters.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Cheaters never win. Let this be a lesson to you young man.

lol the thing is I already captured Erbil....I just want him to become the governer of that settlement.....he doesn't have much troops,just 4 light cavalries accompanying him and it cost like 3000+ if I remember correctly using my very skilled Diplomat.

(

there really is no problem for me,its only nagging me how he is just pointlessly standing at the same spot unmovable and useless,heck if there is a cheat to just remove him out of the surface of the world then I would be glad to do so.

(

You could use the "move_character" or "kill_character" console commands, maybe.
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

ok thanks,didn't know such cheats.

(