Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshot Thread

Default Re: Screenshot Thread

Yup I use GEM and it runs fine on my laptop. Of course my settings are pretty low, and nothing seems the help when the enemy armies mosh pit at my gates but what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    How much performance does GEM take for someone on a lower end PC?
    Plain GEM does not affect your Framerate very much, expect about 5% decrease if any.

@ KAM2150

I didn't activated Aztecs lightning xD Now it works!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Must... control... jealousy...

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Awsome screens! from an awsome team of modders! I see no doubt this year that DEI team will scoop every award on TWC from Best mod to Best everything!!!

Bloody well done! +reps

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    For those who just instal GEM and do nothing which makes their graphics not so good, just jump into RTW folder, find file gemsettings, open it and change from Realistic to True Color.
    That's totally me! Thanks for the tip :p

Play with the sweetfx settings too.

I was wondering, why do people leave Anti Aliasing to OFF on their settings? (Saw this on this thread, and also on Aztecs' recommendations.)

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

For me AA off gives some nice bonus to FPS, I can ever hear it by how loud my graphic card is ;P Also will full hd res there is pretty much no difference if I have AA on or off.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

For me AA off gives some nice bonus to FPS, I can ever hear it by how loud my graphic card is ;P Also will full hd res there is pretty much no difference if I have AA on or off.
    by full HD res do you mean 1920 x 1080? Because I just replicated the example given on Doktor's page and the AA makes a huge difference for me. All the lines are ugly looking. I also believe my PC is slightly superior than his, so I'll try to crank things up from there to get the best experience.

My PC:
    i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Geforce gtx 670
    8gb ram

Patrician

Yes, 1920-1080. I sometimes play with AA on, but since battles in DeI are huge I had to find solution between still amazing graphics and smooth play

Yes, 1920-1080. I sometimes play with AA on, but since battles in DeI are huge I had to find solution between still amazing graphics and smooth play
    Thanks for you time. I grabbed Doktor's gem files and his Aztec mod and my game looks gorgeous now

edit: I will make sure to take screenshots of my next campaign and contribute here!

LawL_LawL's Avatar Ducenarius

Hmmmm, worried about the stability issues I have been having previously but with some fixes on my end curious as to how high I can tune my settings with GEM and Aztec to make things look better. These don't conflict with DeI in any way at all due to being purely graphical, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by LawL_LawL View Post
    Hmmmm, worried about the stability issues I have been having previously but with some fixes on my end curious as to how high I can tune my settings with GEM and Aztec to make things look better. These don't conflict with DeI in any way at all due to being purely graphical, correct?
    Correct, and they are more like tweaks to lighting and effects than real additions, as a general thing. This is why they do not really affect FPS.

Patrician

No problem man, I travel a lot so I just sit on this forum all the time with my phone

I'm waiting for your screenshots

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Leuchebreu2's Avatar Libertus

Lucifer Hawk, are these photos from the 4.5.1 version or is it a unreleased version?
    ?

Dayum, i would love if this game would look like this with my GEM settings... but it never does

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Quote Originally Posted by Leuchebreu2 View Post
    Lucifer Hawk, are these photos from the 4.5.1 version or is it a unreleased version?
    ?
    It is version 4.6

LawL_LawL's Avatar Ducenarius

LuciferHawk do you play DeI on max unit sizes? I remember seeing your Nvidia panel settings showing 560 or 580 as your graphics card and I have an EVGA GTX 780 and can't run everything maxed with your mod + Nvidia settings with DeI on Ultra unit sizes. Well, I can, but it lags me to hell and back before I can finish a battle.

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Quote Originally Posted by LawL_LawL View Post
    LuciferHawk do you play DeI on max unit sizes? I remember seeing your Nvidia panel settings showing 560 or 580 as your graphics card and I have an EVGA GTX 780 and can't run everything maxed with your mod + Nvidia settings with DeI on Ultra unit sizes. Well, I can, but it lags me to hell and back before I can finish a battle.
    I play with max unit size and I am fine with no frame decrease as long as I dont get into huge battles like this one::

But never had a bigger battle than that anyway.