Thread: psf income questions

Default psf income questions

Dear DotS Team,
    i am interested in your mod and look forward to its release,
    but i have a few questions on the fort income and Garrison you implement in your mod

how do you have achieved to make it so that then a General is inside a fort he will get an ancillary ?

how do you control which faction controls the fort then spawning garrison?

Default Re: psf income questions

psf actually are so close to one another that you dont have have to walk on map,you will just jump from one fort to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamchamcham View Post
    Dear DotS Team,
    i am interested in your mod and look forward to its release,
    but i have a few questions on the fort income and Garrison you implement in your mod

how do you have achieved to make it so that then a General is inside a fort he will get an ancillary ?

how do you control which faction controls the fort then spawning garrison?
    It is done via campaign script that stores variables regarding ownership and income and increments/decrements kings' purse accordingly at the end turn (and check for any ownership change outside of conquest which is handled by different part).

Mod Leader, Mapper & Bohemian Researcher

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by excubitor View Post
    psf actually are so close to one another that you dont have have to walk on map,you will just jump from one fort to another.
    That's not really true. If you own all the PDFs in an area where they are tightly packed then yes you could 'jump' but they are actually spaced properly otherwise we would get crashes all the time with the AI unable to pathfinder. A considerable amount of planning and work has been done to ensure PSFs aren't just crammed together. Rebellions are deigned to be likely and rebels get drawn to PSFs therefore you will find yourself unlikely to spam garrisons across half of Europe. Difficult movements will be absolutely essential.

Difficult movements will be absolutely essential;looks great work and interesting gameplay!