Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mod Preview: Family Houses: Familiae Romanae

Default Re: Mod Preview: Family Houses: Familiae Romanae

I can understand that you do not want to support piracy. And with a great game like this I agree with you.
    It really sucks that I had to register myself to Steam whilst I bought a physical version of this game. And I just don't want to use their modmanager.
    So if anyone is willing to upload this for me or send me a PM with a download link I'd be very gratefull.

EDIT

This mod seems great though. I might just download it through Steam.. But rather not!

Where did the mod go?? WHY IS IT GONE ! ! !WHY ! ! ! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Painmace View Post
    Where did the mod go?? WHY IS IT GONE ! ! !WHY ! ! ! D:
    It got deleted from the workshop apperently, which is really saddening as it was one of my favorite mods.

DarrenTotalWar's Avatar Video/Podcast Creator
    Citizen

Oh it's gone off steam? That sucks, I know Idreaus is working on a really cool mod at the moment though.

Check out my latest video: Unit Expansion Mods

NO ! I was having the best RomeII experience ever with that mod and a bunch of others ! BTW this mod was working nicely with Radious actually.

Idraus : any idea when you will upload the mod again ?

Hey guys, sorry for late reply.

The mod has been taken down due to incompatible issues with the new patch and DLC.

I'm having a tough time fixing it since I made this mod alone during my learning curve in modding domain, although despite the challenges ill surely fix the mod up whenever I can
    kind of depressing to fix it because I kind of chew more than what I could of handle, no idea where I got my motivation and will when I started working on it :p

Quote Originally Posted by Idreaus View Post

The mod has been taken down due to incompatible issues with the new patch and DLC.

I'm having a tough time fixing it since I made this mod alone during my learning curve in modding domain, although despite the challenges ill surely fix the mod up whenever I can
    kind of depressing to fix it because I kind of chew more than what I could of handle, no idea where I got my motivation and will when I started working on it :p
    How was the weekend for you? Got some insights in how to make it work?

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Idreaus View Post

It seems like people really want it. consider making a thread in the modding section if you havent already and asking for help with the conversion to the latest patch.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

I think you guys should wait until Ca ends the patches, only then would making a mod be something worth while.

The Dragon of Echigo's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenTotalWar View Post
    It seems like people really want it. consider making a thread in the modding section if you havent already and asking for help with the conversion to the latest patch.
    Yes, completely true in my case, as I can't get myself to play R2 anymore without this mod now, even though all the other mods I use work. I always play as Romans, and without this mod, they are just same old plain and boring faction as any other for most part, lacking any meaningfull interpolitics system this mod gives and ofc super awesome epic real civil war showdown against other Roman houses when it starts.

You should really ask for help in mod section like Darren proposed so we can play this awesome mod again. You wrote on steam workshop page of this mod that main problem in converting this patch for new CA patch is Startpos. editing. Dresden seems to be experienced and helpfull to people asking for help for this kind of mod issues, so here is the link where this is done. Hope it helps.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...05-ESF-Editing

Ask for help, get people working! I'd help If I knew a thing about coding or modding, but god damn this mod is awesome and I can't wait to play it!

Citizen

This mod has been updated on Steam to be Patch 12 compatible!

Is this mod compatible for h2h campaigns? I'm assuming it is if it's ok for co op. If I was to play someone who had the hatg expansion but I didn't would I still be compatible to play with them as they play scipii? Or would I need hatg to be able to play with them? Hope CA haven't gotten that greedy.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    Is this mod compatible for h2h campaigns? I'm assuming it is if it's ok for co op. If I was to play someone who had the hatg expansion but I didn't would I still be compatible to play with them as they play scipii? Or would I need hatg to be able to play with them? Hope CA haven't gotten that greedy.
    I don't think this mod uses HATG so you should be fine, even if your friend has it.

This one was pretty nice aswell !!

Marinenl2010's Avatar Laetus

The mod is removed from steam
    does anybody know where i can download it?

i know this is the same thing everybody has been saying lately
    see this as a reminder ^^

i really want to play this mod and have big respect for the guy who made this !!!
    Last edited by Marinenl2010; November 18, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

can you updated it now that there are going to be no new patches (probably)?

still wasn't added no steam link

Cybermat47's Avatar Libertus

Looks like I finally have a reason to buy this game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12